Help with frac choice for Tiger hot stamp set (1 Viewer)

Saxplayer

Pair
Reaction score
Hey, I have a pretty decent Tiger hot stamp set (1300 or so) going but I'd really like to get something for a frac in order to use the set to play smaller cash games.. thinking 0.25c or 0.50c (0.25 makes the most sense if I have trouble getting the right chips).

I need suggestions as to what options there might be, except shelling out 4k per rack of arc yellow NCVs :) In my mind I had thought I'd use the ESST T5,000 and relabel / murder them - but I run into the hot stamp issue, not knowing if I can get a similar hot stamp design or if I would be forced into a relabel with the background trying to match the yellow.

I'm after suggestions for best matched frac option (25c prob) for the Tiger hot stamp set.

I have:

AS cash set. 700 pieces. See picture - credit @Chbyfngr - as posted. I'm not really wanting to murder or change any of these however.
Also have 1 rack AS snappers (pink) - with gear labels incoming for potential ES 5c relabel.

AS T5 hot stamps - 40 chips.

ES cash set. 800-900 pieces or so. Everything except $500 chips. Again, I know the 0.25c fracs work well with the Tiger primary set (only 300 pieces so far), and I don't really *want* to change these at all.

Tiger primary: 1 rack each of pri 50c, $1 and $5.

ESST: 1 rack T25 (lime green), 60 x T1,000 (arc yellow), 60 x T5,000 (fuchsia) and 20 x T25,000 (Indian blue). I'll prob sell or trade these ESST away soon, as I can't find a place to use them. Or - keep and grow the rest? Thoughts?

Thanks.

GNB08948.jpg

GNB08933.jpg

GNB08937.jpg
GNB08939.jpg
GNB08940.jpg
GNB08947.jpg
CFA55A3C-9CC1-4FC0-A0E0-8F8EBD23278B.jpeg

Last edited:
I gave up with hoping to find a rack of hot stamp NCVs at less than twice the original price so I got a rack of orange T5000s to use as fracs. No murdering no labels, perfectly matches.
This is actually probably a better idea over a solid. Grab a rack of another tiger hotstamp 3d14 denom and have Kifer work some magic to make it a frac

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom