All Things Redbelly! Hello Friends, old and new! (1 Viewer)

IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
Hello Friends!

@jbutler is to blame for this (as he is to be blamed for many things on this forum!;))

For awhile now I have been asked if there were any plans to make hats with the Redbelly Logo again... thanks to @jbutler, he has now brought this idea back to me a bit unexpectedly with the below find.

This is a mock up of the "Truckers" hat I'm thinking of having Holtz Leather make... the patch may be a bit larger in the final product. The cost is all determined on volume and you can click on the link to review the company and pricing. Basically it would be anywhere from 29.99 - 19.99 PLUS re-shipping from me to you. I'm going to at least order 3-4 and present this idea to my Redbelly Players at our Final Game tonight. There is no artwork fee or setup fee which is what makes this so attractive.

Not sure of the interest amongst you fine folks on PCF but I thought I'd start taking down names and see what we can get to on count estimates. I will simply take the cost of the hat and add the re shipping to the final price of the hat. Due to my schedule being packed in June I will hope to re ship the hats in the beginning of July.

Simply PM me and I will keep a running tally below for a couple of weeks. After that I will see where the price is based on numbers, likely shipping cost, and ask for payment via PayPal.

Enjoy and Cheers!

http://www.holtzleather.com/new-sho..._campaign=Leather+Patch+Hats&utm_medium=email
View attachment 98224

1. Redbelly 4 hats
2. @ChipEnvy 1 hat!
3. @12thMan 1 hat!
4. @bivey 1 hat!
5. @rowlin 1 hat!

Just a gentle bump to see if there's any more interest! I'll order Monday. Cheers!

Redbelly Road Trip is officially rolling!

We took delivery of our new (to us) 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH at the beginning of January! We had decided on Newmar Coach but ran into a roadblock that we couldn't resolve! Actually turned out to be the perfect turn of events! The coach we now have is absolutely perfect!

We've spent the past couple of months outfitting it, deep cleaning it, and putting our personal touches on it! We've also taken a couple of trips to Columbus GA to see my youngest graduate Army Airborne (now off to Ranger Training) and we just got back from Red Bay AL to have a few items done to the home and have a general overall tuneup before setting out permanently mid March! One of the first "event" outings will be to attend the Nashville meetup: SSSS II (Electric Boogaloo) March 29-31, 2018! @Ben is going to let us pull right up and hangout on his back 40! Super excited! Planning to hang out around the South and close to Ft Benning until my youngest graduates Rangers and we can attend that special graduation event. Savannah GA and Asheville, NC are a couple of places we will be around before making a long push to hang out in the NW for the summer to visit friends!

Working on ideas for a portable Redbelly Poker Room to get a game together on occasion and wherever we may find like minded individuals!

So here a picture of the beast! You can also look at Redbellyroadtrip.com to look at an extremely simple website (but more pictures) we made and a way of keeping in touch with friends and family.

Cheers!

Fhv5CDYpR62ODZM0KKtfKw.jpg

Redbelly Road Trip is officially rolling!

We took delivery of our new (to us) 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 44OH at the beginning of January! We had decided on Newmar Coach but ran into a roadblock that we couldn't resolve! Actually turned out to be the perfect turn of events! The coach we now have is absolutely perfect!

We've spent the past couple of months outfitting it, deep cleaning it, and putting our personal touches on it! We've also taken a couple of trips to Columbus GA to see my youngest graduate Army Airborne (now off to Ranger Training) and we just got back from Red Bay AL to have a few items done to the home and have a general overall tuneup before setting out permanently mid March! One of the first "event" outings will be to attend the Nashville meetup: SSSS II (Electric Boogaloo) March 29-31, 2018! @Ben is going to let us pull right up and hangout on his back 40! Super excited! Planning to hang out around the South and close to Ft Benning until my youngest graduates Rangers and we can attend that special graduation event. Savannah GA and Asheville, NC are a couple of places we will be around before making a long push to hang out in the NW for the summer to visit friends!

Working on ideas for a portable Redbelly Poker Room to get a game together on occasion and wherever we may find like minded individuals!

So here a picture of the beast! You can also look at Redbellyroadtrip.com to look at an extremely simple website (but more pictures) we made and a way of keeping in touch with friends and family.

Cheers!

View attachment 157982
Ahem,

Why you drive all across the south and no visit The Hitching Post Sean???

If you come through Chicago, please schedule a stop at my place!

Key is “not yet”! Just mainly around Columbus GA because of our youngest! We WILL make it a point to graze north Atlanta before heading west late May!(y) :thumbsup:
If you want a game just give me a date!

Hello Fellow Degenerates!

Be forewarned that this will be a bit of a rambling on a few different things!

First! Sumer and I have begun our 2nd year traveling full time in our home on wheels! In short, it has been nothing short of fantastic!

In 2018 we stayed the evening in 21 different states and put over 13,000 miles on our new rig! While we did do A LOT of research leading up to the beginning of this adventure, we did jump in the deep end but have nothing to complain about! We were able to see our youngest son become an Army solider graduating in 3 different ceremonies and is now serving in places he can't tell me about! Proud Dad! Scared Dad! We also were surprised by the news that he and his fiancee decided to elope and were married in July! We saw our oldest continue to serve our Country as a Load Master on a C-130 but also enroll in school to become a professional pilot! He has solo'd and is close to getting his private license! We have an Instagram account, "RedbellyRoadTrip" that can cover our 2018 year in review far better than I can here! Suffice to say that we have much to be thankful for this past year!

2019 has us starting in Red Bay, AL, where our coach was built, getting some touch up things done to the coach and annual service. We should be rolling out in a couple of days and headed to Florida to start our run from the Florida Keys all the way up the Eastern Coastline to Maine for the Fall colors in October! We are very excited about what we will see and experience this year!

As many of you know the "Redbelly Poker Room" is based on the love and pride I have for my profession as a pilot and the company, Southwest Airlines, that I have been fortunate enough to work for, 25 years as of January 1st! There are so many to thank in this community that have given me such incredible expertise and inspiration to help me build the Redbelly Poker Room into something, at least to me, very special! But perhaps no single person has had a greater influence on my desire to build this set than the man that founded and built the airline that I am so proud to work for, Herb Kelleher! Last Wednesday, January 3rd, that inspiration passed away. He was a larger than life individual and I was lucky to have met him and talked with him on a number of occasions during my career. He drank and smoked harder than most anyone I know and should probably have passed away long before 87 years! But still, it is hard and he will be sorely missed by more people than I could fathom to imagine. To celebrate my 20th year with Southwest I had a $5, T100, and T1000 commemorative chip with "Thanks (heart) Herb" and could not have been happier with that decision in light of this recent news!

Tonight, at 7:37 pm "Herb Time" (Central Time for non Southwest Employees) his family has asked us, and anyone wishing, to raise a glass of Wild Turkey, his favorite drink, (or your personal favorite drink) in his memory. I'd be very happy if you all might join me!

I am not playing as much poker as I would have thought and certainly haven't been on PFC nearly as much as I would like but I hope that will change in 2019! I have plans to attend Mark and Tom's games coming up shortly and look forward to seeing new and old faces! Sumer and I are having such a good time that I don't know when the doors will open on the new Redbelly Poker Room but open they will... eventually!

I do have my Redbelly Chips with me for tournaments and cash games at the ready! (even have a custom table topper made!) Unfortunately I have not had the time, or energy to put a game together! Turns out having fun is a lot of hard work!

I wish you all a wonderful 2019 and thank you for letting me be a part of this great community!

All my best!

Sean

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_1028.png

IMG_3906.jpg
IMG_4282.jpg

C4367B70-E5DA-44BC-9E26-08676C250816.JPG

Cool to see an update! Always loved your customs. I work for Boeing Commercial and we do love SWA! (y) :thumbsup:

Hello Fellow Degenerates!

Be forewarned that this will be a bit of a rambling on a few different things!

First! Sumer and I have begun our 2nd year traveling full time in our home on wheels! In short, it has been nothing short of fantastic!

In 2018 we stayed the evening in 21 different states and put over 13,000 miles on our new rig! While we did do A LOT of research leading up to the beginning of this adventure, we did jump in the deep end but have nothing to complain about! We were able to see our youngest son become an Army solider graduating in 3 different ceremonies and is now serving in places he can't tell me about! Proud Dad! Scared Dad! We also were surprised by the news that he and his fiancee decided to elope and were married in July! We saw our oldest continue to serve our Country as a Load Master on a C-130 but also enroll in school to become a professional pilot! He has solo'd and is close to getting his private license! We have an Instagram account, "RedbellyRoadTrip" that can cover our 2018 year in review far better than I can here! Suffice to say that we have much to be thankful for this past year!

2019 has us starting in Red Bay, AL, where our coach was built, getting some touch up things done to the coach and annual service. We should be rolling out in a couple of days and headed to Florida to start our run from the Florida Keys all the way up the Eastern Coastline to Maine for the Fall colors in October! We are very excited about what we will see and experience this year!

As many of you know the "Redbelly Poker Room" is based on the love and pride I have for my profession as a pilot and the company, Southwest Airlines, that I have been fortunate enough to work for, 25 years as of January 1st! There are so many to thank in this community that have given me such incredible expertise and inspiration to help me build the Redbelly Poker Room into something, at least to me, very special! But perhaps no single person has had a greater influence on my desire to build this set than the man that founded and built the airline that I am so proud to work for, Herb Kelleher! Last Wednesday, January 3rd, that inspiration passed away. He was a larger than life individual and I was lucky to have met him and talked with him on a number of occasions during my career. He drank and smoked harder than most anyone I know and should probably have passed away long before 87 years! But still, it is hard and he will be sorely missed by more people than I could fathom to imagine. To celebrate my 20th year with Southwest I had a $5, T100, and T1000 commemorative chip with "Thanks (heart) Herb" and could not have been happier with that decision in light of this recent news!

Tonight, at 7:37 pm "Herb Time" (Central Time for non Southwest Employees) his family has asked us, and anyone wishing, to raise a glass of Wild Turkey, his favorite drink, (or your personal favorite drink) in his memory. I'd be very happy if you all might join me!

I am not playing as much poker as I would have thought and certainly haven't been on PFC nearly as much as I would like but I hope that will change in 2019! I have plans to attend Mark and Tom's games coming up shortly and look forward to seeing new and old faces! Sumer and I are having such a good time that I don't know when the doors will open on the new Redbelly Poker Room but open they will... eventually!

I do have my Redbelly Chips with me for tournaments and cash games at the ready! (even have a custom table topper made!) Unfortunately I have not had the time, or energy to put a game together! Turns out having fun is a lot of hard work!

I wish you all a wonderful 2019 and thank you for letting me be a part of this great community!

All my best!

Sean

View attachment 234846
View attachment 234847
View attachment 234848
View attachment 234849View attachment 234851

View attachment 234852
Cheers to Herb! I’d raise a glass but I’m on antibiotics. Good that I’ll be seeing a lot of you this year Sean. Gonna have to angle for an invite to the eventual grand reopening of the Redbelly card room...

Nice to get the update. Hope to get a chance to meet you in person at a meetup. Your Redbelly chips are one of my all-time favorites!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom