Created New Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

TheHun

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just created the artwork for a new dealer button. I recently created Tangiers chips that are quite accurate to the movie. Something was missing; a dealer button...
I had most of the artwork created from the chips and spent several hours modifying and adding to the artwork to create a DB.

Just looking for some feedback and opinions on my design.
I thank you all in advance.

T DB.jpg

BR Pro does a nice job with these sorts of things, No?

Which dealer button group buy is that referring to? Is it for acrylic or ceramic?
@justincarothers just had one for acrylic dealer buttons, with a min of 5 to have custom buttons made. He also has ceramic dealer buttons as well..Reach out to him for his next buy.
I have both acrylic and ceramic buttons from him and they are fantastic.

Last edited:
I already ordered some from BR Pro. Himewad said he isn't putting together a buy until at least mid March.

@justincarothers just had one for acrylic dealer buttons, with a min of 5 to have custom buttons made. He also has ceramic dealer buttons as well..Reach out to him for his next buy.
I have both acrylic and ceramic buttons from him and the are fantastic.
I didn't know he did ceramic buttons also, thank you for the info on that!

Just created the artwork for a new dealer button. I recently created Tangiers chips that are quite accurate to the movie. Something was missing; a dealer button...
I had most of the artwork created from the chips and spent several hours modifying and adding to the artwork to create a DB.

Just looking for some feedback and opinions on my design.
I thank you all in advance.

View attachment 1274609

BR Pro does a nice job with these sorts of things, No?
Very nice! Would be fire on acrylic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom