All Things Redbelly! Hello Friends, old and new! (4 Viewers)

In other, vastly more important news!
Proud Dad weekend! Son A1C![emoji41]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464754831.064203.jpg

Last edited:
Drinking now![emoji849]
Short stacked after break with 2500 and blinds 400/200 50 ante! Yeah! BB Special J's. Get raised, perfect! I shove, called by raiser, turns over AK, expected!
Flop, A, 10, J! YES! Turn, Blank, River? Anybody? ANYBODY!?[emoji55] (yup! Q)
Dear God I do love to hate this game![emoji41]

Damn, 50% crack ratio on the aces. :confused:

Did you end up ahead for the four times you had them?
Yes! 1/2 limit (the pot never really approached $100 each time). I kept limping hoping to lose.

... ended up with 6 pocket A's for the night with only the 2 cracked... lots of fun! Cashed for a little north of $600

Cheers!

Last edited:
Looks like fun! Man those Silver 7's need a good ultra sonic cleaning!

This is the set that altered my thinking on how amazing a custom set could be. Other than my own, this is my favorite custom set of tournament chips, hands down. Amazing how Sean continues to add refinements and touches of class to his setup. Just unreal. Well done, sir.

The whole last season thing sounds ominous though. I hope you will be reopening when you move!

Thanks for all the really kind words! It was a very fun night to present these to my Players! This was my 4th (and last Season hosting... more on that later!) the Redbelly WSOP tournament and I wanted to head East to Denver... (eventually) (more on that later!) leaving something special behind.

I started Season 1 with 10 players, Season 2 with 16, and the last 2 Seasons have had 20. This last Season only had 3 new players and has been clicking on a cylinders from prep to present! I truly have been blessed as a Host to have a spectacular group of players that make the game something I look forward to every month! The coins have been in the "thought" stage for a long time and after working with @J5 to tweak the artwork the final product came out very nice. Thank you John for your contribution to bringing this addition to the Redbelly Poker Room! Needless to say the reception by my Players was worth every cent!

Six coins had four stars (2 on each side of the Players name). Those Players are the ones that have been members for all four seasons.

(I do have a couple of extra coins... I may have to talk with @Tommy about a giveaway or two...)

Cheers everyone!

Last edited:
Gorgeous coins, Sean! I hope the Redbelly room remains open (y) :thumbsup:

Where'd you get the coins, Sean?
As I said earlier this project was on my mind for awhile and I had submitted artwork ideas and numbers to a few places but the minimum quantities required and cost were just too much. Then at the beginning of the season I played next to one of my players who had a custom coin made for a charity golf tournament that he organized. He said the experience was great and no minimum order.

The Studio www.thestudio.com

I tried their website first but they had recently changed platforms and it was frustratingly glichy! The pricing looked great (more than half of what I had expected) so I called their 800 number. CALL and DON'T use the website because they told me that they could give me an additional 30% off because I called! The process was pretty straight forward and they send you as many mockups as necessary until you approve the design. On my initial order the engraving on the edge had to be redone. The spacing of words and suits were not evenly spaced around the coin and I had made that clear in my communication. They agreed and redid the order without any hassle. The company says it's out of California but the coins are made and shipped from China.
I ordered 50 coins and original invoice was $447.50 with 30% off the final bill was $291.10 shipped and that was with edge engraving and velvet gift boxes for all 50. I think the end result came out VERY nice especially considering the cost was more than $1000 less than one quote I received from another company!

If forum members do use this company please reference the Redbelly Poker Room coin as I said I would give them a very favorable write up. Despite the need to have them redone due to the edging, they were very friendly, attentive, timely, and the cost was great!

Hello Friends!

@jbutler is to blame for this (as he is to be blamed for many things on this forum!;))

For awhile now I have been asked if there were any plans to make hats with the Redbelly Logo again... thanks to @jbutler, he has now brought this idea back to me a bit unexpectedly with the below find.

This is a mock up of the "Truckers" hat I'm thinking of having Holtz Leather make... the patch may be a bit larger in the final product. The cost is all determined on volume and you can click on the link to review the company and pricing. Basically it would be anywhere from 29.99 - 19.99 PLUS re-shipping from me to you. I'm going to at least order 3-4 and present this idea to my Redbelly Players at our Final Game tonight. There is no artwork fee or setup fee which is what makes this so attractive.

Not sure of the interest amongst you fine folks on PCF but I thought I'd start taking down names and see what we can get to on count estimates. I will simply take the cost of the hat and add the re shipping to the final price of the hat. Due to my schedule being packed in June I will hope to re ship the hats in the beginning of July.

Simply PM me and I will keep a running tally below for a couple of weeks. After that I will see where the price is based on numbers, likely shipping cost, and ask for payment via PayPal.

Enjoy and Cheers!

http://www.holtzleather.com/new-sho..._campaign=Leather+Patch+Hats&utm_medium=email
Redbelly Mockup.jpg

1. Redbelly 4 hats
2. @ChipEnvy 1 hat!
3. @12thMan 1 hat!
4. @bivey 1 hat!
5. @rowlin 1 hat!
6. @Mojo1312 1 hat!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom