Accessory Button Poll - Kill/All-in/Missed Blind/Rabbit Hunt/Time (2 Viewers)

What accessory buttons would you purchase

• Kill

• Kill / All In

• All In

• Missed Blind

• Rabbit Hunt

• Time

• Meal

• Small & Big Blind (pair)

• Hi/Lo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm gearing up for the opening of the next Group Buy. Right now I have some buttons mocked up but want to hear from the community first to gauge interest. Please select from the poll buttons you would potentially commit to.
There will be standard ceramic options and slightly more expensive MSK options.

I'd also take a BGBK button, but only if you signed it. :D

button group buy king

I could use some HI/LO buttons as well.

This reminds me that I've been thinking about doing a different button for split-pot games because not all split-pot games are HI/LO, such as Double-Board anything (unless the winner is the best overall hand), Badacey, Badeucey, Studugi, Draw2maha, Badugaha, SOHE, etc. The button could read SINGLE POT / SPLIT POT and could be used for HI/LO games as well as all the other split-pot games.

It's looking like there are 5 or 6 viable options. I'll give it some more time but I expect after proofs are posted more will jump on board.

I'll do up versions for each, both on Ceramic through ABC and MSK versions.
I'm thinking 60mm for the "All In" and "All In / Kill".

For my last game we used a dealer button that was Black on one side with "HI" written on it, and Silver/white on the other side with "Hi-Lo written on it.
It DEFINITELY cut down on the the mid-hand questions about whether we were playing Omaha Hi or Hi Lo. Also, we have a new term in our game...."Black Omaha"
Would be cool to see a professionally made acrylic puck like that.

As promised

B717EFA9-F7B7-45D6-B643-D9A2E208B31F.jpeg
00BF5D65-F9A9-4DBC-9BCF-31C2A41A2958.jpeg
176F0BE4-CAC7-4BA7-B3E1-784CA68A4E9C.jpeg

Kill pots. Can be if over a certain dollar amount or some play if you scoop. Winner has to pay a kill which the blinds double, it’s a way for the money to move back around.

Sounds confusing, and I definitely won’t need it for its intended purpose, but I may still be in for a Kill button if the prototype looks cool.

Sounds confusing, and I definitely won’t need it for its intended purpose, but I may still be in for a Kill button if the prototype looks cool.
Not confusing just tried to type fast. For limit games it’s often used if over a certain dollar threshold (say $100 in a 5/10) then it becomes a 10/20 game with the person who won posting the 10 as an additional blind (wherever they sit) then standard play from the blinds but someone could raise before it gets to the person with the kill. Theory is that it gives back and/or forces winner to play a random hand.
If split pot game some will say if you scoop both pots it become a kill pot to the winner. Again doubled blinds. Unless it’s a half kill game which is a 50% increase or close to it.

Not confusing just tried to type fast. For limit games it’s often used if over a certain dollar threshold (say $100 in a 5/10) then it becomes a 10/20 game with the person who won posting the 10 as an additional blind (wherever they sit) then standard play from the blinds but someone could raise before it gets to the person with the kill. Theory is that it gives back and/or forces winner to play a random hand.
If split pot game some will say if you scoop both pots it become a kill pot to the winner. Again doubled blinds. Unless it’s a half kill game which is a 50% increase or close to it.

So similar to a forced Mississippi straddle for the winner of a big pot? But mainly used in limit games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom