Interest New BTP 47mm ceramics (Show 'Em and Rabbit Hunt) plus add on for Bounty|Busto / All In (1 Viewer)

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
I was asked by @indemans to expand the BTPverse to include a couple of new 47mm ceramic designs:
  • Rabbit Hunt
  • Show 'Em
BTP-RH@2x.png

BTP-SE@2x.png

We've also created a double-sided 47 mm chip, which is seating chip one side (numbered from 1 to 10) and 'All in' on the reverse:

BTP-S-AI@2x.png

...so the A-sides for the 10-chip set will look like this:

BTP-SC@2x.png

indemans is also interested in ordering some of the ceramics created under the PCFDBGB05 group buy, namely:
  • All In
  • Bounty / Busto double sider
1644245042495-png.859789

1644245033545-png.859788

I believe there's a MOQ of 25 per chip with BR Pro.

indemans wants to order 10 of each, so is looking for interest in anyone else ordering these chips in order to make up the numbers.

The intent is to spread the cost of creating the artwork for the two new chips (100 GBP) across folk ordering the new chips.

A royalty fee applies for the existing ceramic chips (All In and Bounty|Busto) of 0.20 GBP each.

I know the GB was completed not that long ago, so interest may be minimal. But please post itt if you'd like to order:
  • Rabbit Hunt
  • Show 'Em
  • All In
  • Bounty / Busto
  • Seating chip / All in (double sided)

If there are other chips or buttons from the previous GB that anyone missed out on, we could look at including those as well. Check out the previous GB thread here

Attachments

• BTP-RH@4x.png
    BTP-RH@4x.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,424
  • BTP-SE@4x.png
    BTP-SE@4x.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:
Thanks @mugenpowr / @VivasTable !

Looks like there won't be any problems on the MOQ front, which is cool. :)

If anyone is aware of anyone else that might be interested... Spread the word!
Thanks Toby!! Will there be any edge design for the Rabbit and Show'Em? The RAbbit might look ok with a white edge but the Black Show'Em needs something

Thanks Toby!! Will there be any edge design for the Rabbit and Show'Em? The RAbbit might look ok with a white edge but the Black Show'Em needs something

We can do an edge, if anyone has any suggestions/preferences? :tup:

We'll also need someone to coordinate the orders.

Place / take delivery / redistribute individual orders.

Guess it'd make sense for the order to be shipped to the territory with the greatest number of orders (which is looking like the US of A atm).

Unsure if BR Pro will split and order/deliver to multiple addresses?

Count me in. May increase my order but at the least the following:

3 x Rabbit Hunt
3 x Show 'Em
12 x All In
12 x Bounty / Busto double sider

Thanks!

Hi Toby I'd be in for 10 Rabbit Hunts, 10 Show Em's, and 10 bounties

Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, we're currently at following totals:

94 Show Em
88 Rabbit Hunt
63 All In
53 Bounty

The prices for de chips drop significantly when ordering over 100 each (from $2,40 to $1,70) so maybe that's something to wait for?

I could place the order and have it shipped to me, I think I'm the only one in EU. I could then ship out all the other chips to one person in the US, for that person to reship them within the US?

I assume you turn them in for one-time use to have the cards dealt out (rabbit hunt) or for a player to show their hand when they don't normally have to (show em).
Thanks @TheOffalo, haven’t come across rabbit hunt in real life but love @Toby’s work.

Count me in for 10x rabbit hunt and 30x show em!

In for
20 x Rabbit Hunt
20 x Show 'Em
Thanks!

very cool! Ill likely jump in as well

Last edited:
Thanks @TheOffalo, haven’t come across rabbit hunt in real life but love @Toby’s work.

Count me in for 10x rabbit hunt and 30x show em!
Yeah, rabbit hunt is just a way to torture yourself. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: For example: Flop is :ac::ad::ah:, someone bets, everyone else folds including you with :4d::5d:. The bettor shows :as:. You play your rabbit hunt chip, and the dealer burns-and-turns the remaining two cards on the board: the turn is a :3d: and the river is a :2d:... :cry: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, rabbit hunt is just a way to torture yourself. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: For example: Flop is :ac::ad::ah:, someone bets, everyone else folds including you with :4d::5d:. The bettor shows :as:. You play your rabbit hunt chip, and the dealer burns-and-turns the remaining two cards on the board: the turn is a :3d: and the river is a :2d:... :cry: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for explaining!

Im in for:

10 x Show 'Em
10 x All In
10 x Bounty / Busto double sider

Apologies for the delay moving these along - it's been a bit of a mad time (wife home educating the kids and studying for a diploma/prepping for end of year exam; I've started a new job / been having to train up new recruits; sorting Xmas for the kids; etc, etc).

Here are a couple of edge variants for the rabbit hunt

RH-edges.png

Rifles 'n' carrots

Shotgun shells in BTP colors

If anyone has any ideas they want to explore for the edges, post 'em here. I should have a bit more time in the run-up to Xmas to sort the edges!

Sorry again for the slowness!

If anyone has any suggestions for either of the new chips' rolling edges, pls table 'em here!

@Toby

Any update on the status of this?

Also, have you ever considered making BTP seating chips?

I think everyone's energies are focused on Tigahs atm!

No-one's ever requested seating chips previously.

Did anyone have any thoughts on the edges for the Show'em?

If this is still going on, I’d love to get 20x Show Em’s and 1-10 of the seating / all in chips!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom