Interest New BTP 47mm ceramics (Show 'Em and Rabbit Hunt) plus add on for Bounty|Busto / All In (1 Viewer)

Apologies for the delay moving these along - it's been a bit of a mad time (wife home educating the kids and studying for a diploma/prepping for end of year exam; I've started a new job / been having to train up new recruits; sorting Xmas for the kids; etc, etc).

Here are a couple of edge variants for the rabbit hunt

View attachment 1034208
Rifles 'n' carrots

Shotgun shells in BTP colors

If anyone has any ideas they want to explore for the edges, post 'em here. I should have a bit more time in the run-up to Xmas to sort the edges!

Sorry again for the slowness!
I like the rifles ‘n carrots.

Drawing a blank on ideas for show ‘em chips.

I'll have a ponder on the Show'em. I'm rusty af - not designed very much lately. Lousy life has been getting in the way! Except some NAGB sets, natch. Always got a couple of those planned out in case of an emergency ;) :LOL: :laugh:

@Toby how about about this? Just the Attractions sign pointing….not sure if thats to large for an edge

B562301E-8C6B-46EF-9833-06021A369503.jpeg

Maybe pull out the Attractions verbaige out of the arrow. Then make the arrow smaller and rotate on edge:

Attraction——-ARROW clip art——- Attraction——ARROW clip art

Last edited:
@Toby how about about this? Just the Attractions sign pointing….not sure if thats to large for an edge

View attachment 1057679

Maybe pull out the Attractions verbaige out of the arrow. Then make the arrow smaller and rotate on edge:

Attraction——-ARROW clip art——- Attraction——ARROW clip art

That might be a bit small at scale on the edge - but I'll take a look! Cheers!

I’d be interested in a small number if I’m not too late for the group order.

No worries if I’ve missed the boat (or whatever the clown equivalent is :) )

- 3x Bounty (I have 6x already)
- 9x All-in
- 9x Show-em

I’d be interested in a small number if I’m not too late for the group order.

No worries if I’ve missed the boat (or whatever the clown equivalent is :) )

- 3x Bounty (I have 6x already)
- 9x All-in
- 9x Show-em

Nothing's been ordered yet but I think we're getting close to loading up the clown car and placing an order!

@Toby

Can we make them Dual Purpose?

Other side ALL IN That way it would be more functional and we could easily hit the required quantity

I like to use these for my cash games as well for people to pull there seat chip out of a bag.

Then it matches to the seat number on the table.

Last edited:
Could these be made dual Purpose?

Other side ALL IN?

I like to use these for my cash games as well for people to pull there seat chip out of a bag.

Then it matches to the seat number on the table.
That’s a good idea. Maybe bounty on the other side since one admission/seating chip per player acting as their bounty? People running MTTs would buy multiple sets (would have to determine/indicate table # separately).

I think both are a great option.

Some people will want bounty, some All in

Personally id like All in, for my cash games

Makes it definitely worth the price! And should increase the demand of these chips.

Two birds….one stone.

Id be in for 4 complete sets of Seating Chips/All In

Last edited:
I've updated the OP.

Is there anything we're missing now? Any outstanding changes to any of the chips required?

@Toby

I dont think so. These look awesome!!!!!!

Maybe edit OP, to include on the All In/ Seat chips they will be sold in lots of 10 numbered 1-10

Last edited:
With all that you're ordering, you may be able to get it done even if you just get close to the MOQ.
Asking them real nice, and possibly a cute cat photo might help. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
cat please.jpg

If this proceeds, we'll need someone to run it, take orders/delivery of orders and organize reshipping.

Anyone interested?

@indemans suggested seeing if you can piggyback on one of the larger buys that happen from time to time.

I'm not ordering any of these - I'm just doing the artwork! :)

so i will change my orig
8 all in
20 show em
seat numbers depends on final design

would love all in on one side and call on the other side

I'm not sure there will be enough demand to do multiple variants of all in / seating chips, etc.

There was a BTP ceramic buy relatively recently, so most folk are probably good for what they need.

I've asked @Himewad if we can do these BTP ceramics as part of the next BR Pro order. There's one in flight atm, so that might be some time off. We shall see!

I am in for some of these as I was lucky to get a set of the BTP's from Tina. Thanks @Toby

Mud

If this proceeds, we'll need someone to run it, take orders/delivery of orders and organize reshipping.

Anyone interested?

@indemans suggested seeing if you can piggyback on one of the larger buys that happen from time to time.

I'm not ordering any of these - I'm just doing the artwork! :)
@Toby when do you think we should start the official order thread? Id be willing to run it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom