A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (3 Viewers)

So, with the purchase of the SB $5s and SB $20s (on the way) from Krish @Windwalker, I unintentionally backed in to a very sweet SB micro set with minimal relabeling work. I am now kicking myself for not picking up the SB $1s as well, but maybe the Paris $1s can be a decent replacement….. thoughts?

Btw, this is exactly why I have so many sets, I buy chips for one intended purpose, and it turns into something else……..now I really wish I didn’t sell my rack of SB $100s (doh!!).
View attachment 929041View attachment 929042
You need a busier blue chip to work here. Or a simpler frac.

Yeah, I knew everyone was gonna say that…. Working on a fix.

I think Paris $1s look great with SB $5s. You just need a solid frac.
1BA79B2D-3573-4B6A-A29C-6C215BB864D7.jpeg

Is this the fix? Not sure how I feel about this chip……..
16A40562-EABA-407E-9E57-F81D268B24B2.jpeg

They are 5 chips high, hahaha.
And for the record, I thought he was a very good aggressive player (and winner on the night). My understanding is that he is an extremely good chess player, so the stacking method must be a big brain thing….. way past me. Haha.

And for the record, I thought he was a very good aggressive player (and winner on the night). My understanding is that he is an extremely good chess player, so the stacking method must be a big brain thing….. way past me. Haha.
stacks of $125... what the fuck even is that?

Question for the experts……for a relabel project I am working on - if I use the SB $5s as 5s can I use the BTP $2s as 25s? I know the spot progression arguably goes the wrong way, but there are very few sheet green chip options out there……
84AC69EC-1665-46BA-BD6A-9254CD64431F.jpeg
4B3FD911-1312-4460-A55D-1F7516D7BEE2.jpeg

Question for the experts……for a relabel project I am working on - if I use the SB $5s as 5s can I use the BTP $2s as 25s? I know the spot progression arguably goes the wrong way, but there are very few sheet green chip options out there……
View attachment 934171View attachment 934172
I think where you have 2 spots vs 3 it's perfectly acceptable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom