A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (10 Viewers)

Nice mail day…. Murdered and minty….. Thanks @Gear!
984AA427-9D21-47B3-8558-2B098F4FC746.jpeg
C41077AB-678B-4AAE-B024-231916B30CCD.jpeg

Once I get all my chips back from @Nanook i will start putting together some possible line ups. There are a lot of possibilities at this point……IT NEVER ENDS!!

Just purchased my first micro set - the Aria tribute set. I also bought 43 mm $20s and $100s cause I personally like the hi denominations to stand out. But now I have the flexibility to go both ways depending on what people like. Very excited about this purchase as it means I am now capable of hosting a micro stake game. Two things thou: 1) @detroitdad must attend; and 2) out of principle, there will be no 5 cent chips in play. Of course, if we bump the game up to $1/$1, I have multiple sets that could probably accommodate that game.
2B267AF9-CCA5-41E4-ABA5-0D06471ABBB6.jpeg

Just purchased my first micro set - the Aria tribute set. I also bought 43 mm $20s and $100s cause I personally like the hi denominations to stand out. But now I have the flexibility to go both ways depending on what people like. Very excited about this purchase as it means I am now capable of hosting a micro stake game. Two things thou: 1) @detroitdad must attend; and 2) out of principle, there will be no 5 cent chips in play. Of course, if we bump the game up to $1/$1, I have multiple sets that could probably accommodate that game.
View attachment 908161
use the 5c chips as tip chips.......

View attachment 908161
More chips is better! My “covers everything set” is like this. Has nickels in case I get asked to host a game where people are buying in for $20 or $40, but they don’t go into the travel case normally. Plus, gave me an excuse to add another color.

My preferred Dealers Choice stakes is .25/.50 with a $100 buy in. I'm good with anything up to $200 bucks.

I don't mind a 1/1 game with a $200 buy in. I've seen those get silly at a DC table at meet ups in the past.
Same. I’ll be at the kids table! $200 buy in when half the table has reloaded 4 or 5 times gets big fast.

.25/.50 is certainly fine with me. If/when this happens, it will be a one table event. 8 lucky (or unlucky) participants. Unfortunately, I don’t have the space to host any bigger. All poker festivities must remain in the basement - mandated by the boss.

.25/.50 is certainly fine with me. If/when this happens, it will be a one table event. 8 lucky (or unlucky) participants. Unfortunately, I don’t have the space to host any bigger. All poker festivities must remain in the basement - mandated by the boss.
In please! I promise to give lots of action and not be a squirrel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom