A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - poker analysis, pr0n and random thoughts (13 Viewers)

why not build a set from chips you haven't used before? it appears that you have already SB 25c, SB $5, SB $500 & ESPT T100 in other sets.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/controversial-chip-poker-opinions.83207/post-1886868
View attachment 939658

are the SB chips coming from your SB set? are you no longer planning on keeping that together?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...s-pr0n-and-random-thoughts.76382/post-1883964
View attachment 939660
I am using what I have in my inventory. And no, I am not breaking up my micro SB set.

79F2D5AE-CF72-4FF8-8CF0-4A2AAECCEB7F.jpeg
C1F3D747-1873-4F76-B14E-7D9D8BAAE59A.jpeg

if you are committed to using what you have on hand then you are either going to run into the issue of repeating base colour and or repeating spot pattern. Depending on one's level of OCD it will either be a problem or it won't.

Ultimately its your set so you do what works for you.

My own personal preference would be to avoid using a repeating base colour and spot pattern as well as any chip used in another set I already have so as to give the new set its own uniqueness.

Good luck with the build!

Last edited:
if you are committed to using what you have on hand then you are either going to run into the issue of repeating base colour and or repeating spot pattern. Depending on one's level of OCD it will either be a problem or it won't.

My own personal preference would be to avoid using a repeating base colour and spot pattern as well as any chip used in another set I already have so as to give the new set its own uniqueness.

I will work on it, and see what other options I can come up with.

How about this line up?
64A16830-F757-46BC-822E-226AB0D6046A.jpeg
0E442D8B-5098-43D3-9BB2-C68A34A0F3D0.jpeg

Are you set on the SB $5 as your $5 and BTP $2 as your $25? The $500-5000 chips flow well but the low denoms don’t flow well imho.

I would use the SB $5 as a frac with maybe the ES $1 as a $1 and you’d have to use something else as your $5. ESPT 25 would slot nicely in as a $25.

Last option, I promise……blue .25c, white $1.
View attachment 939973View attachment 939974
This is my favorite option you’ve shown so far. Definitely like the Paris $1 demoted to a frac.

I agree with others that there’s some conflict between the SB $5 and BTP $2. TBH I think the BTP $2 is just an amazing chips so I’d like for a different $5

I know you’re trying to make use of resources on hand but if you do the Paris $1 as a frac, I think there’s a lot of red options available for your $5. The BTP $2 is a cool chip but it having two spots makes it hard to integrate into a bright lineup with a lot of complex spots.

I know you’re trying to make use of resources on hand but if you do the Paris $1 as a frac, I think there’s a lot of red options available for your $5. The BTP $2 is a cool chip but it having two spots makes it hard to integrate into a bright lineup with a lot of complex spots.
I know of the perfect red $5! Do it @Goldfish

agreed, I like the chip a lot, but only having 2 edge spots makes it tough to insert into this line up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom