44mm Amold update (& 44mm Scroll) (1 Viewer)

I'm interested in around 40 chips total.......
"...in their base/spot/color combo and get it with my Suicide King champion inlay. The inlay is already made and in your...."..

I just emailed David regarding a re-order of my Boardwalk Card Club 20,000 chip, but re-done on the 44mm A mold & slight spot alignment change (as as over-sized chip if it sees game play) ..

I also mentioned in the email I'm fine with you ( or anyone) piggy-backing onto my color/spot combo with your own inlay as you mentioned, if needed to make the order deadline/production..

img_2478.jpg

44mm20K.jpg

Last edited:
I just emailed David regarding a re-order of my Boardwalk Card Club 20,000 chip, but re-done on the 44mm A mold & slight spot alignment change (as as over-sized chip if it sees game play) .. about 65 pcs

I also mentioned in the email I'm fine with you ( or anyone) piggy-backing onto my color/spot combo with your own inlay as you mentioned, if needed to make the order deadline/production..

Yes, I'd be up for that, but sounds like it wouldn't be doable per David. I'd probably want ~15 of a single color combo.

Yes, I'd be up for that, but sounds like it wouldn't be doable per David. I'd probably want ~15 of a single color combo.

That would never be possible on any mold unless you want to pay a considerable setup premium.

Understood. So what's the minimum per color combo?

Unless you can have someone else add them to their order and you use the same spot combos as them (in which case I could go down to 40 each) then it is our standard minimum order - ie 100 each.
It costs $150 minimum in labor to setup before the first chip is even produced.

David what edge spots In the level 1 level 2 range work with the 44 chips?

I just moved some chips so I'm at the 99 percent range now.

44mm chips have their own edge spots. Just look on the website (further down the spots page) or select 44mm in the chip tool.

Unless you can have someone else add them to their order and you use the same spot combos as them (in which case I could go down to 40 each) then it is our standard minimum order - ie 100 each.
It costs $150 minimum in labor to setup before the first chip is even produced.

@warewulf ; If you decide to end up wanting around 40, as per David's requirements, you are still welcome to add them to my order, & just cover the shipping from me to you after delivery ,.. (plus 1 sample of your chip !! ( :) ) ...)

@warewulf ; If you decide to end up wanting around 40, as per David's requirements, you are still welcome to add them to my order, & just cover the shipping from me to you after delivery ,.. (plus 1 sample of your chip !! ( :) ) ...)

I'll probably take you up on that and just sell off some extras.

If anyone else is planning on having some made and wouldn't mind me piggy backing, please let me know.

I'll probably take you up on that and just sell off some extras.

If anyone else is planning on having some made and wouldn't mind me piggy backing, please let me know.

It would minimise any premium, especially if you Blaster's spot combo for one of them.

It would minimise any premium, especially if you Blaster's spot combo for one of them.

Ok, I'm in. They are quite coveted by my players. I had some made 10 years ago and they've been asking for them since, I ran out 3-4 years ago. I had a few times when people refused to chop because they were close in chips and they wouldn't get one. :)

Ok, I'm in. They are quite coveted by my players. I had some made 10 years ago and they've been asking for them since, I ran out 3-4 years ago. I had a few times when people refused to chop because they were close in chips and they wouldn't get one. :)
I guess email @David Spragg , have him add your items to my order and pay any balance due directly to him via paypal, we will figure out the postage from here/ to you upon delivery, unless he plans to be able to ship you your pcs directly ....
David I'm sure can tell you by email what additional spot color/combos are scheduled in the production run that you can also add ...

Last edited:
Yes, email the details. I might not sort it before the weekend as I am out today and tomorrow.

I'm probably in for 300 but they're a bit pricey for me post-christmas and all so I need to work out a ramen-budget first...

Let me know where you are at on this.

I'm ready to hit "send" to David for my order but I'll give it a few days. Here's what I'm ordering. If anybody wants to add on please let me know ASAP.
View attachment 74473

Bumping my own post - David just advised that it's last call. If anyone wants to pick up a sample set let me know and I'll provide them at cost ($2.18, $3.18, and $3.66 respectively). Let's say $2.48 shipping which would bring a three chip sample for $11.50. I have to nail down quantities this week so shoot me a PM right away if interested.

One final bump if you're interested in samples of the 44mm chips - mix 'n match, within reason. For the guys I've already talked to, you know you're on the list. Otherwise I need to know by end of day Thursday (2/23) so I can get final quantities to David on Friday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom