44mm Amold update (& 44mm Scroll) (1 Viewer)

Personally, I just prefer molds with an outer ring. THC vs RHC, A-mold/Jockey vs scroll/FDL, etc.

Got it. Outer ring is less important to me. I love how deep and crisp the scroll mold is. And the texture of the faces is great.

AWESOME news, even if just prelimary!!

I would be in for at least a 600 chip 44mm A mold tourney set. Maybe a cash game set too depending on price.

I have a 44mm A mold sample set and I have been drooling at the thought for years. I love the scroll mold, but it's hard too justify a Seeking "A"lpha Social Club custom 44mm set on anything other than the "A"lpha mold. :D

Thanks David!!

AWESOME news, even if just prelimary!!

I would be in for at least a 600 chip 44mm A mold tourney set. Maybe a cash game set too depending on price.

I have a 44mm A mold sample set and I have been drooling at the thought for years. I love the scroll mold, but it's hard too justify a Seeking "A"lpha Social Club custom 44mm set on anything other than the "A"lpha mold. :D

Thanks David!!

The mold has been marked available and the prices have been on the website for 3 months.
Pretty sure there is a whole other thread about it also.

The mold has been marked available and the prices have been on the website for 3 months.
Pretty sure there is a whole other thread about it also.
Hi David. What's the current timing for both molds? I'm looking strongly at a 300 chip order but curious how much time I have on the current order cycles.

Hi David. What's the current timing for both molds? I'm looking strongly at a 300 chip order but curious how much time I have on the current order cycles.

Neither are currently scheduled as there are no scroll orders waiting and only a couple of small 44A.

Every time I read this title, I see "44mm ARNOLD (Arnold)" update. Branching into tiny ex-governator figurines would definitely count as diversification!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
If all 4 people who expressed interest in this thread got sorted that would be enough demand to get this scheduled :)

If all 4 people who expressed interest in this thread got sorted that would be enough demand to get this scheduled :)
Alright...I'm going to take the leap, count me in. But I'm just at the starting line, meaning I need to reach out to some label designers. I already have a pretty good idea of what I want, so hopefully i can get a quick turnaround. I also already have my chip colors and edge spots 95% figured out. I've kind of been looking at this for 5 years now :D

@David Spragg. PM coming (y) :thumbsup:

Alright...I'm going to take the leap, count me in. But I'm just at the starting line, meaning I need to reach out to some label designers. I already have a pretty good idea of what I want, so hopefully i can get a quick turnaround. I also already have my chip colors and edge spots 95% figured out. I've kind of been looking at this for 5 years now :D

@David Spragg. PM coming (y) :thumbsup:

Use email not PM. I can't accept orders via PM.

Help me out here, I'm a dunderhead. Is this for the A mold only, or is scroll included in this scheduling? And what would the minimum be for this go round? If the minimums were lowered somewhat I would definitely consider switching to A if it helps you get the factory moving quicker.

Lastly, is it possible to do a 314 spot? The 312 is just a bit big for my tastes.

Help me out here, I'm a dunderhead. Is this for the A mold only, or is scroll included in this scheduling? And what would the minimum be for this go round? If the minimums were lowered somewhat I would definitely consider switching to A if it helps you get the factory moving quicker.

Lastly, is it possible to do a 314 spot? The 312 is just a bit big for my tastes.

I was referring to the A mold only. We need 1500-2000 chips ordered on either 44mm mold to justify scheduling it. Retooling the entire factory for 44mm costs us $500+.
Currently no-one else has expressed any interest in the 44mm scroll.
Can't lower the minimums, 300 chips is only a break even order for us.
No spot combinations not shown are possible. Each requires its own equipment to make. ie 314 does not exist. The gaps between spots would be too big to see mixed patterns properly in a stack anyway, that's why there is a 514.

If someone covers 500 I'll place a 500 chip order on either mold lol
I'm in for 3 or 400 and I'm willing to switch to A mold, however I'm going to be the classic chicken and egg problem. The longer I can wait to pay for this the better, ideally not til early March when I get my annual bonus. Said differently I guess once they have enough orders to justify putting the mold in production I'll place an order. I'd be willing to make a good faith deposit with balance due in March since I highly doubt the mold could be swapped in before then anyhow, otherwise I'll be watching this thread with great interest. :)

This will be my third CPC order so I know how the scheduling can be a challenge but the timing isn't great for me to cough up a full grand at the moment.

I'd love a 500 43mm set. I just don't have the loot for a fourth cash set, and fifth set over all. BR need to recover after the recent PNY and BCC In Play purchases (oh, and the rack of Motor City Quarters).

I think its next on my list.

I'd love a 500 43mm set. I just don't have the loot for a fourth cash set, and fifth set over all...

I think its next on my list.
Definitely is for me. I'm justifying it to myself as really just extending my existing tournament set not making a whole new one. Hey if my wife can come home from the store all proud that she "saved" 50% on a pair of shoes because they were on sale, notwithstanding that she had no intention of buying them otherwise, I can play similar semantics with my gambling equipment!

Definitely is for me. I'm justifying it to myself as really just extending my existing tournament set not making a whole new one. Hey if my wife can come home from the store all proud that she "saved" 50% on a pair of shoes because they were on sale, notwithstanding that she had no intention of buying them otherwise, I can play similar semantics with my gambling equipment!

I can't use my wife. I'm the one with the expensive hobbies. I can't really do an extension of the sunsets, hmmmmmmmmm

I will be do my best to scrape up the money for these as well. No guarantees but very serious about making it happen.

I'm interested in around 40 chips total in 3 different spot/color combos. About 10 years ago I did a 'champion' chip to give out to winners of my tournament. I realize with the minimums this might not be possible.

What I would like to know -- If others end up putting together an order, would I be able to order around 10 (3 different combos) in their base/spot/color combo and get it with my Suicide King champion inlay. The inlay is already made and in your system.

I had a re-order GB at one point and it was screwed up by Michael (think that was his name). He ended up canceling the order and refunding my money..

I'm in for 3 or 400 and I'm willing to switch to A mold, however I'm going to be the classic chicken and egg problem. The longer I can wait to pay for this the better, ideally not til early March when I get my annual bonus. Said differently I guess once they have enough orders to justify putting the mold in production I'll place an order. I'd be willing to make a good faith deposit with balance due in March since I highly doubt the mold could be swapped in before then anyhow, otherwise I'll be watching this thread with great interest. :)

This will be my third CPC order so I know how the scheduling can be a challenge but the timing isn't great for me to cough up a full grand at the moment.

While it is unlikely the mold would go in before March, depending on the colors and spot patterns clay may have to be made up to 6 weeks in advance of that, so if you wait until it is scheduled you may miss the boat. This thread will not necessarily tell you everything, not all orders come via this forum!

For me to take a deposit would work but I would need confirmed colors/spots/qty's. Is that possible?

Last edited:
I'm interested in around 40 chips total in 3 different spot/color combos. About 10 years ago I did a 'champion' chip to give out to winners of my tournament. I realize with the minimums this might not be possible.

What I would like to know -- If others end up putting together an order, would I be able to order around 10 (3 different combos) in their base/spot/color combo and get it with my Suicide King champion inlay. The inlay is already made and in your system.

I had a re-order GB at one point and it was screwed up by Michael (think that was his name). He ended up canceling the order and refunding my money..

Impossible to do that few of anything even if combined with someone elses order. Set up costs too high. Maybe 100 chips split between the 3 would be do-able if tacked onto someone elses order.

I'd like to try and set a target of end of Jan for knowing what the confirmed orders will be. Then I can schedule and give final dates for art etc.

I'd like to try and set a target of end of Jan for knowing what the confirmed orders will be. Then I can schedule and give final dates for art etc.
I'm down with that. I can definitely commit to quantity, colors and edge spots by then. I may even offer a group buy to my order to get the quantities even higher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom