43mm set Pron & Apache foam Q (1 Viewer)

deeoohhgee

High Hand
Reaction score
pics of my Royals set ... with the tourney set cases up in Apache 3800s. i've seen a comment or two about some sort of spray that you apply to the foam ... anyone know anything about this? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 173
Also, when spraying make sure to do multiple light coats. You can use a spray adhesive at the end to glue the two foam pieces together. The foam does shrink a little when you Plastidip it.

I thought my Royal chip set was large at 1800 chips + 200 octagon bounty/all in chips. Wowsers.

How many players does this set support? I’m starting to put together a 30 player t25 20k freezeout tournament set and was just wondering.

As for the spray, I used plastidip on my 3800 and was less than impressed and ended up ordering a new foam insert. I also could have done it wrong because a lot of people here have had success, I love plastidip for lots of other stuff though. I’ve kinda been looking for solid block of foam I could cut with a knife or something instead of the pick apart insert

i built the tourney set to support 27 players, T25K starting stack ... the break out is:
350 x 25
350 x 100
280 x 500
440 x 1K (workhorse)
140 x 5K
40 x 25K

each player with a starting stack of:
12 x 25
12 x 100
7 x 500
10 x 1K
2 x 5K

hope that helps you in building your 30 man set

How did you order more foam for your Apaches? From Apache directly?

Show us the final result when you are finished!

How many players does this set support? I’m starting to put together a 30 player t25 20k freezeout tournament set and was just wondering.

As for the spray, I used plastidip on my 3800 and was less than impressed and ended up ordering a new foam insert. I also could have done it wrong because a lot of people here have had success, I love plastidip for lots of other stuff though. I’ve kinda been looking for solid block of foam I could cut with a knife or something instead of the pick apart insert
so i just "got wind" of this site through another thread, and wanted to share it with you because i'm kinda in the same boat as you: i want a sturdier foam than the rip-away. The site is called:
MyCaseBuilder.com
but i have yet to look through it, but search the chip storage threads it's in there somewhere & the guy had some good pics

so i just "got wind" of this site through another thread, and wanted to share it with you because i'm kinda in the same boat as you: i want a sturdier foam than the rip-away. The site is called:
MyCaseBuilder.com
but i have yet to look through it, but search the chip storage threads it's in there somewhere & the guy had some good pics
Here is a recent thread by someone that used that site:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hello-im-a-new-member.110453/

Also, if you put “mycasebuilder” in the search, there’s a few more examples.

Thank you. I actually found that site the other day while I was looking through this and a couple other threads and was messing around a little bit with some cases. I may design one to hold the group buy chips I just ordered

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom