Apache case capacity (1 Viewer)

Wasn't there a site where you could "plan out" your pick and pluck foam. Like something where you could set up your foam size and the dimensions of the items and map it out in some kind of interface before you actually started cutting foam... Or did I hallucinate that...
Maybe you are thinking about this? It is for professionally made CNC cut foam, but you could use it to virtually plan your pic and pluck attack. They have the Apache line of cases.
https://mycasebuilder.com/

Apache 2800 can fit 800 chips. They're currently $29.99 at harbor freight. Edit: I didn't try but I think you can squeeze in a card setup in there. I haven't decided what to do with these chips yet so I didn't try to fit it all in with the pick and pluck foam. View attachment 1240564
I bought two of the Apache cases the other day because they were on sale and I don't have any poker chips yet

Last edited:
Maybe you are thinking about this? It is for professionally made CNC cut foam, but you could use it to virtually plan your pic and pluck attack. They have the Apache line of cases.
https://mycasebuilder.com/
I've used mycasebuilder quite a bit. I have a full custom foam for my royals set in an AR case. Where on the site can you plan out pick and pluck foam?

I've used mycasebuilder quite a bit. I have a full custom foam for my royals set in an AR case. Where on the site can you plan out pick and pluck foam?
There is no option specifically for planning pic and pluck foam. The tool is for CNC. But if you want to visualize how you might customize pick and pluck foam, then you could use it for that purpose.

Not exactly what the OP asked, but I have 1400+ in an Apache 9800, with room for another rack, four decks, two cash slots, and an area for knick-knacks like a game cube, dealer button, etc.

I chose this because the case stays in my poker room. Could travel with it, in theory, but it’s heavy AF.

I wanted all the chips on one level (no racks on top of racks), and plucked it for functionality. For example, the area on the far right is where I’ll set down a rack and cash when processing a buy-in.

IMG_1240.jpeg

If you were to replace the area with the cards to hold chips could it hold 2000 chips even?
Probably. The better question is "if you fit 2000+ chips in this case, can you actually pick it up and move it?" At 1800 it sucks a** trying to move it. I don't know if I want any heavier.

Probably. The better question is "if you fit 2000+ chips in this case, can you actually pick it up and move it?" At 1800 it sucks a** trying to move it. I don't know if I want any heavier.

Ya I can imagine it would be quite heavy. Just debating if I should get 2 of these or 4 birdcages instead. Thanks.

Get the 5800. It cost a lot more but has wheels. Way more convenient

IMG_6735.jpeg
IMG_6734.jpeg
IMG_6732.jpeg

Ya I can imagine it would be quite heavy. Just debating if I should get 2 of these or 4 birdcages instead. Thanks.
4000?!? I would get four 3800s and a hand cart.

In all seriousness, 4000 chips for traveling games? Why? I have a 2000 chip tournament set that can handle 62 players. Why do you need 4000?

4000?!? I would get four 3800s and a hand cart.

In all seriousness, 4000 chips for traveling games? Why? I have a 2000 chip tournament set that can handle 62 players. Why do you need 4000?

Well not really traveling as much as storage. I am trying to put together a craps table and I need a lot of chips mostly in the $1, $5, & $25.

Storage of 4000 chips ...... Ya know ...... @alecnetwoodworks makes these custom wood cabinets that are BEAUTIFUL! He is a site vendor here. Look him up

Ya I saw those. I wish but I cannot afford that right now. I just got my table and I have a few more thing I need to get. The chips are looking like +$2000; so I a nice storage for the chips are going to have to wait. That is why I I am trying to decide between Apache or birdcages.

I have 1800 in mine Copac cards, 20 plaques and timer. I know they're terrible chips. They are to tide me over till Apache restocks Majestic 25c. FYI mycasebuilder is go to for precision cut foam.

Attachments

• 20240309_135815.jpg
    20240309_135815.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom