Suggestions for Shuffletech carrying case/storage ? (2 Viewers)

yoke386

Pair
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas ? I know most have dedicated cabinets or builtins for tables. I’m getting ready to list the house and am trying to find a good way to protect it during the move. My 3800 Apache case is way too shallow to use, and most of the other harbor freight cases I believe would also be to shallow.

Any suggestions for packing other than the original cardboard box it came in would be appreciated.

I carry mine around as is no problems whatsoever. Just any cardbox box should do the trick.

Anyone have any ideas ? I know most have dedicated cabinets or builtins for tables. I’m getting ready to list the house and am trying to find a good way to protect it during the move. My 3800 Apache case is way too shallow to use, and most of the other harbor freight cases I believe would also be to shallow.

Any suggestions for packing other than the original cardboard box it came in would be appreciated.
Are they fragile or something?

You could always use mycasebuilder.com to design a custom foam case for it.

A Nanuk 918 fits a Shuffletech very well. I had chips in the case prior to the shuffler, so the pluck foam isn’t fit right on my case.

For reference, I have nosy, uncoordinated kiddos and everything lives in the basement with a concrete floor. I feel better having mine a little more protected

242700C8-E668-44CB-A2EF-6CA714A349F0.jpeg
15E74B64-E065-4793-B8AC-CD76281C8202.jpeg

A Nanuk 918 fits a Shuffletech very well. I had chips in the case prior to the shuffler, so the pluck foam isn’t fit right on my case.

For reference, I have nosy, uncoordinated kiddos and everything lives in the basement with a concrete floor. I feel better having mine a little more protected
Awesome ! I’ll look into ordering one of those cases!

I have the same situation with my little kiddos and even with the 12 year old who uses the space more than I do it seems lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom