Apache 3800 on sale till Dec 10th (2 Viewers)

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, Harbor Freight Tools has the Apache 3800 case on sale till Dec 10th for $29.99 with coupon (limit 2).

For all of those in the recent GBs (like me), this is a well-timed sale. For those not familiar with these, you can use them to hold 800 chips (4 racks wide, stacked 2 deep).

I’m attaching an image of the coupon for you to use or you can get it from HF’s website… just go to the “Storage” subheading of their coupon pages.

Happy shopping!

IMG_2876.jpeg

FYI, Harbor Freight Tools has the Apache 3800 case on sale till Dec 10th for $29.99 with coupon (limit 2).

For all of those in the recent GBs (like me), this is a well-timed sale. For those not familiar with these, you can use them to hold 800 chips (4 racks wide, stacked 2 deep).

I’m attaching an image of the coupon for you to use or you can get it from HF’s website… just go to the “Storage” subheading of their coupon pages.

Happy shopping!

View attachment 1235991
do you know if they will apply the coupon for you "automatically" at the register?

I love these, just another person singing their praises.

@joeyshin I love the 4800 but only for a dramatic amount of chips lol, 1200 43mm/50mm chips with card setups. Very heavy, but I love having it all in one place.

I love these, just another person singing their praises.

@joeyshin I love the 4800 but only for a dramatic amount of chips lol, 1200 43mm/50mm chips with card setups. Very heavy, but I love having it all in one place.

i have several 4800s...they're heavy when their full. I was thinking of a 5800 so i can roll it around..any experience

i have several 4800s...they're heavy when their full. I was thinking of a 5800 so i can roll it around..any experience
Sadly not with 5800, good question. Not efficient with space but love not having to worry about it in the trunk of a car or whatever.

@DonJuanJulio Looks like it, but if you look closely it’s only if you have joined their Inside Track Club (ITC). That’s their paid membership savings club that costs $29.99/year for the membership fee.

The 3800 sale coupon is for anyone.
Didn’t see that, not a big Harbor Freight shopper so thanks for pointing that out.

I went to 2 different HFs that the app said had stock, both sold out :mad::mad:

You can also order from their site and they have flat rate shipping of 6.99 I ordered 6 more from their site (the site doesn't appear to have the limit of 3 that the stores do)
Thanks for this. The app, weirdly, doesn't have an "add to cart" button so I thought buying it online wasn't an option. I would've just ordered online originally instead of driving to the 2nd store that wasn't particularly close :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ordered a few online, can confirm no limit as well. Flat rate shipping of $7 is not too bad esp. if you need to drive more than 15 minutes and hope they have some at the store.

Soooo mine were backordered. Then suddenly showed up. Sweet!!! I ordered two. I got two boxes. But the box has two. Two and two does not equal two. Merry Christmas to me. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231215_180400_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231215_180400_Gmail.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20231215_180440.jpg
    20231215_180440.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 36

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom