Apache case capacity (2 Viewers)

deeoohhgee

High Hand
Reaction score
i've seen out there a pic of an Apache case holding 500 chips; also saw a statement that the 3800 can hold up to 800 chips ... anyone know what the Apache 4800 can hold?

I have 1800 chips in a 4800

2 racks wide, 3 racks long, 3 racks high, and there is still room for cards and other things. It is quite heavy though
infomercial movement GIF

Lol I meant when you take chips and everything. I put my cards in my backpack and arrived with them spewed all over the place. I like that the Apache has my entire game locked and loaded.
I agree. Apaches are beautiful, sexy overkill that I can carry on a plane and get searched at the airport and the nice lady says I look like a professional poker player and I smile and blush like my 2nd grade teacher said I was handsome.

Foam isnt the best because I switched them but still very happy. I agree with you: I want to be able to carry everything I need in one case, grab and go.
20230630_152704.jpg

I considered this myself but it doesn’t have anywhere to put my cards and buttons (at least that I know of?), so I decided on the Apache.

@doublebooyah85 how do you transport cards, etc?
You don't need anything special for playing cards. Any soft case, or a small pocket in your backpack will do.

My travel poker setup is a versa 600-chip birdcage and a rollup playing mat inside a carrying case. The carrying case has a pocket where I put playing cards and buttons.

1,500 chips in Justin racks, with room to spare. It’s awfully heavy, though. I probably should have split it among two 3800s.
View attachment 1189796
thanks for all these great pics showing your setups ... you mentioned the 3800 and now that has me wondering what the (rough) capacities are of the other Apache XX00 line are?

Apache 2800 can fit 800 chips. They're currently $29.99 at harbor freight. Edit: I didn't try but I think you can squeeze in a card setup in there. I haven't decided what to do with these chips yet so I didn't try to fit it all in with the pick and pluck foam.
1000019799.jpg

Last edited:
It's a tight fit but you can get 800 chips in justin racks into a 2800 with all the center foam removed. Getting it in the first time is tough, but after it's sat for a while the foam compresses somewhat and it's somewhat. easier. No room for anything else in there.

chips.jpg

600 ceramics of The Penthouse chips from Apache Poker Chips. Plus enough room for a setup of Broken Arrow cards and dealer button. I plan on removing more pick and pluck once more buttons arrive on mail day.
1000020056.jpg

Case: Apache 4800
Tubes: Uline clear tubes with tops. 1-1/2” x 6”. (I cut the tubes down with an xacto knife to fit 30 chips starting stacks
Just curious if you had to remove any of the foam on the bottom of the case to fit the tubes.

Wasn't there a site where you could "plan out" your pick and pluck foam. Like something where you could set up your foam size and the dimensions of the items and map it out in some kind of interface before you actually started cutting foam... Or did I hallucinate that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom