Mycasebuilder.com Design - 600 Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Blazin65

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Whats up poker pals. I recently got my first set of 43 mm chips from Justin's group buys. 600 chip tournament set. Now, I need a case. I like the idea of keeping them in those sweet Justin Racks, and getting a case to put the racks in themselves, along with 4 decks and 2 dealer buttons. I've gone back and forth on which case I like, and for various reasons I believe I've settled on this one. https://mycasebuilder.com/cases-by-...oam/eko60-case-and-or-compatible-custom-foam/

So, obviously I've been having a lot of fun playing around with the online design tool. This is the first time I've done this, so I was hoping to have some of the mycasebuilder.com veterans review my design to see if they would make any changes based of their experience of creating and using the custom foam from this company, before I spend my cash on it.
Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated!

POST EDIT: FOLLOW UP THREAD https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...s-from-mycasebuilder-com.114866/#post-2364914

Attachments

• EK060-3D.png
    EK060-3D.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 89
  • EK060-Layout w Racks Pic.png
    EK060-Layout w Racks Pic.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 90
  • EK060-Layout.png
    EK060-Layout.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I have, yes. From what I can tell, the pluck and pull foam is not very strong, as a polyurethan type. I think I'd much rather have polyethylene closed cell foam for the strenght/rigidity, and its much more customizable. I know its a luxury item tho. I also made designs for the foam only for a 3800. But it would still be a bit more expensive and I like the idea of getting the case and foam together.

Whats up poker pals. I recently got my first set of 43 mm chips from Justin's group buys. 600 chip tournament set. Now, I need a case. I like the idea of keeping them in those sweet Justin Racks, and getting a case to put the racks in themselves, along with 4 decks and 2 dealer buttons. I've gone back and forth on which case I like, and for various reasons I believe I've settled on this one. https://mycasebuilder.com/cases-by-...oam/eko60-case-and-or-compatible-custom-foam/

So, obviously I've been having a lot of fun playing around with the online design tool. This is the first time I've done this, so I was hoping to have some of the mycasebuilder.com veterans review my design to see if they would make any changes based of their experience of creating and using the custom foam from this company, before I spend my cash on it.
Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated!
How did this case cost in total?

Ya, it was $115 out the door with the 15% off promo they had. That included the $9.99 design protection option, which may or may not be necessary depending on how comfortable you are with the designing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom