Giveaway 2023 March DB Madness Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Don't you think @NotRealNameNoSir 's 5 seed is a little generous? I know these are based on posts, but he didn't even include a penguin dealer button in his custom set The Ice Cardroom. I along with many on PCF always felt that was huge mistake.
^^^
Also, Just in case: This is an ongoing joke.

Why are you SHOUTING my name? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1678999654266.png

Hi everyone here are the 2023 DB Madness Brackets below. The First two rounds will start on Thursday and run through early next week. The higher seed will get the first card and the lower seed the second card. If the higher seed get 2 cards they will get their second card after both players have gotten their first card. Also in case of a Tie when the initial cards are drawn each player will get another card, If there are more ties we will keep drawing until a winner is determined.

View attachment 1099858
View attachment 1099859
Already nailed the first round. That that, mr @Bye :wtf:

Hi everyone the East Region bracket games were completed and the results are below. #1 @Poker Zombie crushed it against BYE and it was not close LOL. The big upset was #2 @jpietrella with two 7's losing to the Jack of #15 @ric878 . There is always one major upset in every region. #8 @inapinch needed his extra card the Jack as he and #9 @Boother36 both had 8's for their first card. Congrats to all the winners ( @inapinch - @Hot Nuts - @mattross1313 - @Dodger - @LeLe @Teach42 )and better luck next year to those that did not move on ( @Boother36 - @MrBoosh - @HughDrackman - @brewdawg - @tooth_doc - @Hunt247 ) The West region brackets were ran and will posted shortly.

1679015096970.png

Everyone here are the results of the West Bracket which was run right after the East Bracket. The BYE again proved no match for @liftapint . #8 @Benjaminotaur dominated #9 @TonZaga with an Ace. #12 @wickedwonka121 pulled of an upset of #5 @NotRealNameNoSir as both players had 10s and second card did not help. They then went to an extra card each and @wickedwonka121 pulled out a Jack to the 9 of @NotRealNameNoSir . The other upset was #11 @Mandos who defeated #6 @Mrs Poker Zombie with his Jack. The full results of the other games with the higher seeds winning below.

I'm going to a Journey/Toto concert tomorrow in A.C. We're taking my son for his 10th Birthday as he loves TOTO as my wife and I love both. We'll be back on Saturday sometime and I'll run the South and Midwest region brackets on Saturday night or Sunday night. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get a poker session in.

1679017027229.png

Hi everyone the East Region bracket games were completed and the results are below. #1 @Poker Zombie crushed it against BYE and it was not close LOL. The big upset was #2 @jpietrella with two 7's losing to the Jack of #15 @ric878 . There is always one major upset in every region. #8 @inapinch needed his extra card the Jack as he and #9 @Boother36 both had 8's for their first card. Congrats to all the winners ( @inapinch - @Hot Nuts - @mattross1313 - @Dodger - @LeLe @Teach42 )and better luck next year to those that did not move on ( @Boother36 - @MrBoosh - @HughDrackman - @brewdawg - @tooth_doc - @Hunt247 ) The West region brackets were ran and will posted shortly.

View attachment 1100835
489FA3AB-0169-4EE2-9516-7CFDAC17A418.gif

View attachment 1100835
Just like Arizona... one and done.
This is fun. Will be watching for the winner..
Good luck all.

Hi everyone here is the South Bracket for the First found. #1 @ekricket and #2 @moose really didn't have a challenge from BUT. #4 @ktran had a good battle pulling out a King to #13 @dukeshow33 who had a Jack. #14 @aych pulled out a MAJOR upset has he pulled out a 7 to the two lowly 4's that #3 @ChipFinderSK could muster. #7 @GetUrShineBox had a close battle with #10 @mugenpowr but he pulled it out with a Jack compared to his opponents 10. #8 @TheRealTeddyKGB could not generate anything as he only could get a 2 and a 6 and his opponent #9 @NotDunric slammed home a victory with a King.
1679173123996.png

So glad my seed lost - dook. Would have loved to win the wpt clock but not that way. Lol FTFdF!!!

All here is he final bracket for the First Round the Midwest Bracket. #1 @TX_Golf_N_Poker and #2 @Pippa beat the BYE as expected. A Major bracket buster upset as #14 @nbro stuns #3 @TheOffalo with a Queen to the lowly 4 and 3. #8 @dkellerd domintated #9 @lane_robert_s with his Ace. #5 VMR911 had a 10 to the 5 of #12 @PTS . #4 @Burke had a challenge from #13 @Snapplefacts but the ACE prevailed as we weren't playing Kansas City Lowball here. #6 @nezara left no doubt as he pulled out an Ace and a King for his two cards which left #11 @ChipRocker reeling. #7 @Gunnar winds in convincing fashion over #10 @CacheCreekCollector with his Queen.
1679174002928.png

Hi Everyone the Second round Brackets were ran. Here are the results from the East Region Bracket. #1 @Poker Zombie moves on not requiring an impressive performance as #8 @inapinch could only muster a 2. #4 @mattross1313 pulls out an Ace as #5 @Hot Nuts gave a good game with his 10. In a fierce battle #6 @Dodger and #3 @LeLe needed overtime to settle their game. They both tied in regulation with a Queen and in overtime @Dodger had a last second 7 to beat the 6 of @LeLe . The East's Cinderella #15 @ric878 is still drinking out of the glass slipper as he got an Ace to #7 @Teach42 who got a 10. Congrats to each winner. Everyone please note from now on for the Sweet 16 and beyond you will only get one card in the remaining rounds if you are a #1-#4 seed.

1679256641991.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom