Giveaway 2023 March DB Madness Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone the Elite 8 Brackets have been ran. It the East Region Bracket below it was an epic matchup, #4 @mattross1313 faced off against everybody's favorite Cinderella #2 @ric878 hoping to continue his magical run. It was a great matchup that required double overtime. In regulation they both pulled out a 6 and in the 1st overtime they both got a 3. And in the second overtime @mattross1313 prevailed with a 9 to the 4 of @ric878 . Congrats to @mattross1313 for making the Final Four. @ric878 it was a great run, and you will now be in the position to pick prizes at the position 5-8. .

1679840379734.png

Last edited:
Hi all the West Region Bracket results for the Elite 8 are below. Unfortunately for #7 @bernielomax there will be no more Weekends at Bernies as he could only muster a 2 to the Jack of #12 @wickedwonka121 who continues his magical run to the Final Four. Bernie you will be in the position to pick prizes at the position 5-8 while Wicked is on to the Final Four.

1679841226495.png

Last edited:
Hi PCF here is the results for the Elite 8 for the South Bracket. #14 @aych the Cinderella of the south pulled off another huge upset as he took down the last remaining #1 seed @ekricket with a Jack to the 8. It is a magical run that continues to the Final Four. Congrats to aych for moving on to the Final Four. ekricket will be in the running to pick prizes at the position 5-8.

1679841679323.png

Last edited:
Hi PCF here is the results for the Elite 8 for the South Bracket. #14 @aych the Cinderella of the south pulled off another huge upset as he took down the last remaining #1 seed @ekricket with a Jack to the 8. It is a magical run that continues to the Final Four. Congrats to aych for moving on to the Final Four. ekricket will be in the running for prizes 5-8.

View attachment 1106468

Dibs on #6, Reddy Kilowatt. He’s still on my monthly bill

Hi guys here is the results for the last Elite 8 bracket for the Midwest. It was an Epic battle #5 @VMR911 pulled out a King while #2 @Pippa pulled out an Ace for the Epic Win. This was a battle which required the best. Congrats.

1679842156525.png

Sorry I should of been more clear. Who ever comes in first will get to pick first out of all the 10 prizes. Then #2, #3 up until 10.

K. How does it work with the two brackets? I mean people lose in this round at the same time. Is it just the order you pick to run them?

K. How does it work with the two brackets? I mean people lose in this round at the same time. Is it just the order you pick to run them?
I will do High hand mini tournament to see who wins the chances to pick at #9 and #10 and those will be between the people who lost in the Sweet 16. And for the chance to pick prizes at positions 5-8 I will have another mini tournament for the four people who just lost in the Elite 8 to see what position people pick in. The people in the Final four will pick in positions 1-4. The final game will determine who is #1 and who is #2 and I will have a high hand to see who picks #3 and #4.

Hi everyone the Final Four Matchups were ran. #4 seeded @mattross1313 from the East took on the #12 Cinderella from the West @wickedwonka121 . It was an epic Final Four matchup that required overtime. They both pulled out a Queen for their first card and then @mattross1313 prevailed with a 9 in OT to the 6 of @wickedwonka121 . In the other bracket the other Cinderella #14 @aych took on #2 @Pippa . Cinderella's ball has unfortunately ended as @Pippa pulled out a 8 to the 7 of @aych . It was a close matchup but Pippa proved why he got such a high seed. Congrats to @Pippa and @mattross1313 who will square off for the 2023 DB Madness National Championship on Monday.

@wickedwonka121 and @aych will face off in the Consolation game to see who picks #3 and who picks #4. I'll run that tomorrow.

1680409713525.png

The National Championship was played last night with #2 @Pippa and #4 @mattross1313 squaring off for all the rights to call themselves 2023 DB Madness National Champion. Congratulations to @mattross1313 for Winning the National Championship for pulling out a Queen to the 8 of @Pippa. It was a Great run by both of you and a hard fought tournament by all.

In the Battle for #3 vs #4 position @wickedwonka121 will be picking 3rd as he got an Ace and @aych got an 7 who will be picking 4th.

1680618023782.png

Congratulation to the 10 Winners Below. Here is how this will work. Starting with Winner #1 @mattross1313 . They will post on here the prize that they want. Then the next person #2 will be up and they will have two days to choose a prize then post on here the prize they want the next person will go and so on. Once someone has chosen a prize I will mark it taken and then Tag the next person letting them know they are up. We'll go until all prizes are picked. After you post which prize you want PM with the prize you want and your shipping address so I will get you a shipping quote. Prizes available are on Post #2 on Page 1.

@Knoxymoron for the Bonus prize PM me your address. Thanks.

Position to Pick Prize
#1 - @mattross1313 - Prize Taken 1. Hoyle FDL 100% Plastic Bridge Standard Index Playing.
#2 - @Pippa - Prize Taken 3. 60MM US Military Dealer Button Set.
#3 - @wickedwonka121 - Prize Taken 8. 60MM Electricity Kills Dealer Button
#4 - @aych - Prize Taken 4. 60MM Super Hero Dealer Button Set
#5 @bernielomax - Prize Taken 2. 60 MM Horror Button Dealer Button Set
#6 @ric878
#7 @ekricket
#8 @VMR911
#9 @moose
#10 @Chipnut

Last edited:
Thank you for doing this! It was a blast to watch even though I got demolished in the first round :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom