Giveaway 2023 March DB Madness Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Congratulation to the 10 Winners Below. Here is how this will work. Starting with Winner #1 @mattross1313 . They will post on here the prize that they want. Then the next person #2 will be up and they will have two days to choose a prize then post on here the prize they want the next person will go and so on. Once someone has chosen a prize I will mark it taken and then Tag the next person letting them know they are up. We'll go until all prizes are picked. After you post which prize you want PM with the prize you want and your shipping address so I will get you a shipping quote. Prizes available are on Post #2 on Page 1.

@Knoxymoron for the Bonus prize PM me your address. Thanks.

Position to Pick Prize
#1 - @mattross1313
#2 - @Pippa
#3 - @wickedwonka121
#4 - @aych
#5 @bernielomax
#6 @ric878
#7 @ekricket
#8 @VMR911
#9 @moose
#10 @Chipnut
This was really fun. I felt like a winner, even after the loss. Hehe. Thanks much!!

Congratulations to @mattross1313 for Winning the National Championship
holy-mother-forking-shirt-balls-oh-no.gif

Well hot damn! I ran hotter here than I have at our pub league game for the past 6 years! Thanks @Nuhockey , this was a blast!

1. Hoyle FDL 100% Plastic Bridge Standard Index Playing
These for me please! Thanks

The National Championship was played last night with #2 @Pippa and #4 @mattross1313 squaring off for all the rights to call themselves 2023 DB Madness National Champion. Congratulations to @mattross1313 for Winning the National Championship for pulling out a Queen to the 8 of @Pippa. It was a Great run by both of you and a hard fought tournament by all.

In the Battle for #3 vs #4 position @wickedwonka121 will be picking 3rd as he got an Ace and @aych got an 7 who will be picking 4th.

View attachment 1112478

Congrats @mattross1313!

E7354811-2958-4755-B30E-D3FA6B3C884A.gif

I couldn’t edit the post so have to repost this Congratulation to the 10 Winners Below. Here is how this will work. Starting with Winner #1 @mattross1313 . They will post on here the prize that they want. Then the next person #2 will be up and they will have two days to choose a prize then post on here the prize they want the next person will go and so on. Once someone has chosen a prize I will mark it taken and then Tag the next person letting them know they are up. We'll go until all prizes are picked. After you post which prize you want PM with the prize you want and your shipping address so I will get you a shipping quote. Prizes available are on Post #2 on Page 1.

@Knoxymoron for the Bonus prize PM me your address. Thanks.

Position to Pick Prize
#1 - @mattross1313 - Prize Taken 1. Hoyle FDL 100% Plastic Bridge Standard Index Playing.
#2 - @Pippa - Prize Taken 3. 60MM US Military Dealer Button Set.
#3 - @wickedwonka121 - Prize Taken 8. 60MM Electricity Kills Dealer Button
#4 - @aych - Prize Taken 4. 60MM Super Hero Dealer Button Set
#5 @bernielomax - Prize Taken 2. 60 MM Horror Button Dealer Button Set
#6 @ric878 - Prize Taken 9. Sportsball Dealer Button Set
#7 @ekricket - Prize Taken 6. 60MM NY Baseball Inspired Dealer Button Set
#8 @VMR911 - Prize Taken 7. 60MM NY Rangers Inspired Omaha and Hold 'Em Dealer Button Set
#9 @moose
#10 @Chipnut

Last edited:
Hi everyone The first 4 packages are ready to go and also the Bonus Prize was packaged and ready to go. I sent all of the people going today the shipping quotes. I'll package up the next round of packages tonight and send out the Shipping quotes. Hopefully I'll have everything done and sent out by Wednesday.

Thanks,
Mike

@moose has taken the Clock and @Chipnut is going to pass on the 47MM Card Cappers as he was hoping the clock would last to 10 and didn't have use for the cappers. I will giveaway the card cappers maybe next week. In the meantime I will continue to package the next set of shipments.

All packages but one have been shipped out. Going on Vacation tomorrow and Friday and will be back on Saturday. All those who have had packages sent were sent tracking numbers.

Hi everyone @Chipnut was prize winner #10 and has decided to pass on these 47MM Horror Themed Card Capper set below. You can put these in airtites and have a great card guards or use them as is. I will give these away right here and end the signup for these by next Friday 4/21 at 8PM. Just post REDRUM in your response to be entered. If you are in the US I'll throw in shipping and if you are overseas you will need to cover shipping to your country. Depending on the amount of people I'll figure out how to determine the winner.

img_6464-jpg.1077065

Hi everyone @Chipnut was prize winner #10 and has decided to pass on these 47MM Horror Themed Card Capper set below. You can put these in airtites and have a great card guards or use them as is. I will give these away right here and end the signup for these by next Friday 4/21 at 8PM. Just post REDRUM in your response to be entered. If you are in the US I'll throw in shipping and if you are overseas you will need to cover shipping to your country. Depending on the amount of people I'll figure out how to determine the winner.

img_6464-jpg.1077065
REDRUM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom