2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (2 Viewers)

Many thanks as always @desjgn !!!

A few always come to mind with these...

@Lil Tuna for being one of our very best friends. Whether poker talk, chip talk, life talk, or just smoking a stogie you have been a true genuine friend to us. It's been a long long time since I personally have had such a good friend that I actually felt overwhelming happiness and sadness when you told us about your move. Hope you're living the dream out in Texas, can't wait to see ya in February!

@AWenger for helping Ben and I out on some major chipping endeavors. Plus it's always an honor to watch you play cards, I love studying the science of your play and I'm always surprised when this very serious well kept man settles in and really starts to have fun.
He's surprised Ben and I few times hanging with us wild loud goofballs playing crazy turbos and letting the table talk rip!

@DarkHelmet55 for including us into your group and being an awesome host. Looking forward to seeing you and the guys again soon!

@JeepologyOffroad always a rock solid friend. It was awesome finally metting you this year, felt like getting together with a long lost brother. Thank you for always listening to our gripes and laughing along with us!

@k9dr and @inca911 always enjoy my time with you guys at meet ups. There's so much to learn from watching you play and playing against you. I look forward to seeing 2 of my favorite people in our travels for the future, you guys are awesome to chat/hang with, just wish there was more time, the weekends always fly by so fast! Super excited for SQM!!!

@PAZ the most generous and kind person I have not yet had the pleasure to meet. Receiving your amazing cinnamon bread that literally brought tears to my eyes!

@Josh Kifer... lol bro... I'm not quite sure what the right words are to say other than you're fucking hilarious and your meme's brighten my days. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Go team!

And a shout out to @PGA PRO for all his help and friendship along our chipping journey!

A few others that come to mind, @krafticus (@Cliff, @Highli99, @MikesDad, @Chippy McChiperson, @kirchhausen all part of an awesome group!!!) for the best game in town and being a great friend to both Ben and I. @Rbonus012, @Seeking Alpha Social Club @AK Chip for making Angel Fire a blast
@CraigT78 teaching me so many things about beer! Haha
@moechar for being a great friend too!
@detroitdad for understanding the love of food
@RivieraDanny bro hugs!!!!

There's so many of you that have become great friends, shared chip journeys with, given or recieved gifts, helped with designs, ideas, artworks it would take many pages to tag you all!! Thanks for making 2021 awesome!!!

And always @Ben8257 for being an amazing chipping partner and life partner. I know we have many chips now, but we're just entering the amazing part of traveling for poker and meet ups. There's no one else on earth I'd rather make these memories with. I am really looking forward to Alaska, I know you've been but I am seriously so excited for that! I can't even imagine what life would be like without you, poker, and our awesome friends!
I love you so much and look forward to many more chipping Christmases!

Happy holidays all!

Last edited:
My shoutout goes to @Sprouty He hooked me up with a sample set of his awesome custom set.
Goonies.jpg
Don't get too jelly, he didn't give me all these chips....this is just a recent photo of his set......

Thanks to @Nuhockey for running a fun dealer button buy. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!

Also appreciate @Michbrog parting with some spare Roadhouse 5s to make my set more playable. Even tossed in a few extra CPCs so I got the chance to check out some other molds I didn't know. He packed them up with old torn up racing forms; true degenerate, that one.

Somehow, though, those racing forms didn't help me any in the completely hilarious Giveaway done by @Percy7 -- really appreciated the laughs even if I got cheated by that scoundrel @Himewad

And, of course, @desjgn for the four color deck that my group actually likes. Seriously, these old men are so stuck in their ways that they piss and moan if I turn a fan on. God forbid I play a record released this millennium.

Ohh man... Ben post time! Tis the season! YEE BE Warned!! Lmao

I look forward to this one all year and 2021 was absolutely no exception as far as generosity from this forum and its absolutely amazing members that go above and beyond!

As always I don't need a spot In the give away and feel free to pick one or all to be in the drawing... where to start...

1) @Seeking Alpha Social Club earlier this year Brie was out of work and we were hurting on funds. Kevin was hosting a game and we wanted to go but really couldn't afford it... I will leave Brie to tell her part of this, but Kevin said "Ben I want you guys to come, I will stake you for the game!" I will never forget it, made a good run but bubbled out unfortunately. Fast forward to May this same gentleman opens his doors to a bunch of chippers and let's us all stay in his home absolutely free of charge and pays for everything for a four day weekend, even leaves his own game to go get my brother @Lil Tuna from the air port! Let's fast forward again and Kevin covers the rental car for the New Mexico meet up, and gets Brie and I safely back to the air port. Kevin you are not only an amazing friend but family to Broe and I, thank you for everything brother!!

2) also early this year I found myself on a trail quest trying to build an impossible dream set. Our friend says he will trade what I need but the trade was a huge task to find! This was the week before SQM, I couldn't afford it but also couldn't afford not to... my amazing friend @guyfleegman steps up and not only says I got what you need at an amazing price... but also come and get it, we will worry about the money later! Class act, he absolutely did not need to do that and absolutely made me cry at a chance for a dream set! Today it looks like
20211127_121853.jpg

Without you Joe and @AWenger we would still be sitting at about 3 barrels of yellow $5s! Both of you I will never forget this...

Let's stay on this set! Lol
3) @leo822 finds out and wants to help and starts checking with all of his contacts and runs a bunch of additional chips down for us, not asking for a penny in return! Meeting E in Vegas was awesome (where he also bought us a rare chip, just because he wanted to!)

4) @ReallyGoodUsername grabs some amazing blue 414 chips knowing they were worth more tells me I can have what I want for his cost! Not only that but hand built another rack and offered them to me before everyone else! Tom has been a good friend to Brie and I since we started in the hobby, as always thank you sir!

5) at the meet up in NM @JeepologyOffroad hands me a JW green frac (my hands down favorite chip) made me tear up... used that as a capper inthe main event when I was almost dead and brought me back to a second place finish! Lol from design work, to help finding chips, john you absolutely are a class act and amazing friend sir!

6) don't think I forgot about ya @jpietrella ! Not only your amazing custom cut cards for this set, but also for our recent trade to finally get a rack of Scadia $1s, my dream Dime! Thank you very much for your help!

From here we move onto our Artichoke Joe's set!

7) someone list some singles on FB MP and we don't have FB @Pinkdan picks up the chips and reaches out and says they are all yours Ben... no, not I can buy them, he paid for them and had them sent to me! You have been an amazing addition to ththe forum Dan and happy to call you my friend!

8) @John Conor ... where to start! Love this man! We are both building a set of these chips, he takes a back seat and let's me gobble up all the singles we can find! AND we do some trading and he even sends singles more than once absolutely free of charge. Yeah that kind of awesome dude!

9) may seem odd but shout out to Chris @Spinettis Gaming without you this set would have never happened. Multiple times over the last couple years I hit him up and he does his best to find the chips I need! Added a couple more but today it looks like
20210911_110431.jpg

10) @upNdown made a huge score on the Jack's Fat hat chips... unfortunately Brie and I had no idea they got listed right before the sale and totally missed out! He could have charged me much more as I was pretty desperate, but instead sold them to me at cost!

11) @steam also made a nice score on these and agreed to a trade and "at cost trade" even after he likely paid more second hand. Elvis is also that kind of awesome!

Let's get away from chip help again!

12) @Windwalker thank you for lunch
IMG_0641.jpg

No wait a minute thank you for dinner
1624301375254.png

Ok to be fair, I was 3 sheets to the wind by that point Thanks to your Pappy Van Winkle. Lmao thank you for all your help with our transactions, always being honest and fair! A true gentleman! See ya in February!!

13) @k9dr not only for allowing us to cancel our reservations and stay with him in his home for SQM, for inviting us back next year and it was a true pleasure playing poker with you on 4 separate occasions this year my friend!
20211014_171857.jpg

14) @Irish Matt you are awesome bro, halarious we saw each other twice in two weeks and that was it this year! Thank you for the delicious Rye in VA and being an awesome drinking buddy, and then again for being an amazing host for Jammin n Jersey
20210611_172733.jpg

You're awesome and looking forward to next year buddy!

15) @JMC9389 Joe you are the man! Always thinking of us and including us in your very limited samples to your amazing custom chips! Definitely makes us feel like part of the Jersey family even though we don't get up there nearly enough!

16) mr. @Poker Zombie and 17) @Mrs Poker Zombie for all you efforts in putting together the Meet in the suite in Vegas! Our custom embroidered shirts and awesome memories
20210618_225225.jpg

And what a final table it was!

18) has to go to poor @David O for putting up withmy drunk ass sitting next to him and not knocking me out when he probably had 400 opportunities and carrying me on his short tail all the way to second place, see ya in Florida buddy!
20210619_000244.jpg

19) how could we forget @Potsie1 for stepping out into the custom Dealer buttons and Trophies world for all of us Degens! Donating buttons and Trophies for meet in the suite and attempting to feed the best that is button collectors...

20) @Himewad for all of his massive group buys that he runs for dealer buttons and accessories, you have issues brother but happy to be along for the ride!

21) and 22) @ekricket and @travelgirl for the New Mexico meet up, such a beautiful home and set up for poker!
1DA48193-C4D6-43CB-871C-D9277831E475.jpeg.jpg

What a good one! All of us plus my partner in crime Mrs. Fran who shared all 3 evenings of final table poker with me! Thank you guys for everything and making a trully memorable trip for Bries first trip west of the Mississippi (outside of Vegas) see you guys in a couple months in Florida

As crazy as it sounds I am leaving out a ton... not because I don't want to thank you all for an amazing year, but because I don't want to get banned for the lenght of this post! Getting to the conclusion.

23) @RivieraDanny man where do I start with this amazing man! I reached out to Danny when he made his big score about help with finishing my dream rack the PH fracs... expecting him to blow me off on Easter he responds back "would love to help you finish that rack!"
20210418_111320.jpg

This beautiful work of art would still be hurting without your help! The ride back from the meet in the suite laughing the whole way! And let's not forget the outrageously expensive TRKs you sent absolutely free, or driving to pick up chips for Brie and I! We both owe you big time brother and I'm about ready for another Bro Hug!

24) @Lil Tuna as always I am closer to you than my own brother! Happy for you with you life changes moving to Texas but it still stings loosing my fam being so close! Can't wait to see you again! I could not ask for a better friend!
60D6C999-199B-41A8-A623-8CBD8DB3CF43.jpeg.jpg

Sorry BJ got in the middle with his 1st place trophy was an honor mowing that table down with ya buddy!

My Love @FordPickup92 none and I mean none of this is possible without you beautiful! (Literally they wouldn't let my ugly stupid nerdy self out of Maryland and would have kicked me out of the forum long ago for the lenght of my post) you are my everything and can wait to do it again next year and years to come!
20210528_121534.jpg

PCF you are amazing! I can't remember life before this forum... even through a pandemic you gives us nothing but hope and enjoyment!

Happy Holidays All and I promise my next post will be under 100 words!

I am well aware @desjgn is going to go out of his way to send me a box of coal for this one! But thank you sir for the platform for me to show thanks to our amazing community!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Ohh man... Ben post time! Tis the season! YEE BE Warned!! Lmao

I look forward to this one all year and 2021 was absolutely no exception as far as generosity from this forum and its absolutely amazing members that go above and beyond!

As always I don't need a spot In the give away and feel free to pick one or all to be in the drawing... where to start...

1) @Seeking Alpha Social Club earlier this year Brie was out of work and we were hurting on funds. Kevin was hosting a game and we wanted to go but really couldn't afford it... I will leave Brie to tell her part of this, but Kevin said "Ben I want you guys to come, I will stake you for the game!" I will never forget it, made a good run but bubbled out unfortunately. Fast forward to May this same gentleman opens his doors to a bunch of chippers and let's us all stay in his home absolutely free of charge and pays for everything for a four day weekend, even leaves his own game to go get my brother @Lil Tuna from the air port! Let's fast forward again and Kevin covers the rental car for the New Mexico meet up, and gets Brie and I safely back to the air port. Kevin you are not only an amazing friend but family to Broe and I, thank you for everything brother!!

2) also early this year I found myself on a trail quest trying to build an impossible dream set. Our friend says he will trade what I need but the trade was a huge task to find! This was the week before SQM, I couldn't afford it but also couldn't afford not to... my amazing friend @guyfleegman steps up and not only says I got what you need at an amazing price... but also come and get it, we will worry about the money later! Class act, he absolutely did not need to do that and absolutely made me cry at a chance for a dream set! Today it looks like
View attachment 819872
Without you Joe and @AWenger we would still be sitting at about 3 barrels of yellow $5s! Both of you I will never forget this...

Let's stay on this set! Lol
3) @leo822 finds out and wants to help and starts checking with all of his contacts and runs a bunch of additional chips down for us, not asking for a penny in return! Meeting E in Vegas was awesome (where he also bought us a rare chip, just because he wanted to!)

4) @ReallyGoodUsername grabs some amazing blue 414 chips knowing they were worth more tells me I can have what I want for his cost! Not only that but hand built another rack and offered them to me before everyone else! Tom has been a good friend to Brie and I since we started in the hobby, as always thank you sir!

5) at the meet up in NM @JeepologyOffroad hands me a JW green frac (my hands down favorite chip) made me tear up... used that as a capper inthe main event when I was almost dead and brought me back to a second place finish! Lol from design work, to help finding chips, john you absolutely are a class act and amazing friend sir!

6) don't think I forgot about ya @jpietrella ! Not only your amazing custom cut cards for this set, but also for our recent trade to finally get a rack of Scadia $1s, my dream Dime! Thank you very much for your help!

From here we move onto our Artichoke Joe's set!

7) someone list some singles on FB MP and we don't have FB @Pinkdan picks up the chips and reaches out and says they are all yours Ben... no, not I can buy them, he paid for them and had them sent to me! You have been an amazing addition to ththe forum Dan and happy to call you my friend!

8) @John Conor ... where to start! Love this man! We are both building a set of these chips, he takes a back seat and let's me gobble up all the singles we can find! AND we do some trading and he even sends singles more than once absolutely free of charge. Yeah that kind of awesome dude!

9) may seem odd but shout out to Chris @Spinettis Gaming without you this set would have never happened. Multiple times over the last couple years I hit him up and he does his best to find the chips I need! Added a couple more but today it looks like
View attachment 819879

10) @upNdown made a huge score on the Jack's Fat hat chips... unfortunately Brie and I had no idea they got listed right before the sale and totally missed out! He could have charged me much more as I was pretty desperate, but instead sold them to me at cost!

11) @steam also made a nice score on these and agreed to a trade and "at cost trade" even after he likely paid more second hand. Elvis is also that kind of awesome!

Let's get away from chip help again!

12) @Windwalker thank you for lunch
View attachment 819885
No wait a minute thank you for dinner
View attachment 819887
Ok to be fair, I was 3 sheets to the wind by that point Thanks to your Pappy Van Winkle. Lmao thank you for all your help with our transactions, always being honest and fair! A true gentleman! See ya in February!!

13) @k9dr not only for allowing us to cancel our reservations and stay with him in his home for SQM, for inviting us back next year and it was a true pleasure playing poker with you on 4 separate occasions this year my friend!
View attachment 819888

14) @Irish Matt you are awesome bro, halarious we saw each other twice in two weeks and that was it this year! Thank you for the delicious Rye in VA and being an awesome drinking buddy, and then again for being an amazing host for Jammin n Jersey
View attachment 819890
You're awesome and looking forward to next year buddy!

15) @JMC9389 Joe you are the man! Always thinking of us and including us in your very limited samples to your amazing custom chips! Definitely makes us feel like part of the Jersey family even though we don't get up there nearly enough!

16) mr. @Poker Zombie and 17) @Mrs Poker Zombie for all you efforts in putting together the Meet in the suite in Vegas! Our custom embroidered shirts and awesome memories
View attachment 819903
And what a final table it was!

18) has to go to poor @David O for putting up withmy drunk ass sitting next to him and not knocking me out when he probably had 400 opportunities and carrying me on his short tail all the way to second place, see ya in Florida buddy!
View attachment 819906
19) how could we forget @Potsie1 for stepping out into the custom Dealer buttons and Trophies world for all of us Degens! Donating buttons and Trophies for meet in the suite and attempting to feed the best that is button collectors...

20) @Himewad for all of his massive group buys that he runs for dealer buttons and accessories, you have issues brother but happy to be along for the ride!

21) and 22) @ekricket and @travelgirl for the New Mexico meet up, such a beautiful home and set up for poker!
View attachment 819913
What a good one! All of us plus my partner in crime Mrs. Fran who shared all 3 evenings of final table poker with me! Thank you guys for everything and making a trully memorable trip for Bries first trip west of the Mississippi (outside of Vegas) see you guys in a couple months in Florida

As crazy as it sounds I am leaving out a ton... not because I don't want to thank you all for an amazing year, but because I don't want to get banned for the lenght of this post! Getting to the conclusion.

23) @RivieraDanny man where do I start with this amazing man! I reached out to Danny when he made his big score about help with finishing my dream rack the PH fracs... expecting him to blow me off on Easter he responds back "would love to help you finish that rack!"
View attachment 819915
This beautiful work of art would still be hurting without your help! The ride back from the meet in the suite laughing the whole way! And let's not forget the outrageously expensive TRKs you sent absolutely free, or driving to pick up chips for Brie and I! We both owe you big time brother and I'm about ready for another Bro Hug!

24) @Lil Tuna as always I am closer to you than my own brother! Happy for you with you life changes moving to Texas but it still stings loosing my fam being so close! Can't wait to see you again! I could not ask for a better friend!
View attachment 819921
Sorry BJ got in the middle with his 1st place trophy was an honor mowing that table down with ya buddy!

My Love @FordPickup92 none and I mean none of this is possible without you beautiful! (Literally they wouldn't let my ugly stupid nerdy self out of Maryland and would have kicked me out of the forum long ago for the lenght of my post) you are my everything and can wait to do it again next year and years to come!
View attachment 819927

PCF you are amazing! I can't remember life before this forum... even through a pandemic you gives us nothing but hope and enjoyment!

Happy Holidays All and I promise my next post will be under 100 words!

I am well aware @desjgn is going to go out of his way to send me a box of coal for this one! But thank you sir for the platform for me to show thanks to our amazing community!

Fellow Chipper Ben
This legit had me tearing up a few times. We love you and your long heartfelt posts brother. :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom