2020 Twelve Days Of Christmas Giveaways (2 Viewers)

@Dix most crazy creative person I have met for a very long time, if you are lunatic it is good to know you are not the only one
So sez my Polish bruthah from anuthah muthah. :D

@Thomacetti - Belgium, home of great cards & even better people (or is that "enablers"?)
@TX_Golf_N_Poker - Because, well.... Texas. They may be bigger, but we have just as many guns... and snow.
Jim @TheChipRoom - Even if my accountant does hate him.
@warewulf - For a tip & some recent inspiration. (Wait, maybe it's Jim that should thank him for that)
@desjgn - You didn't think you were getting out of this did you?
@Tommy - Because somebody has to run this joint.
@T_Chan - Who doesn't like awesome custom felts?
@HobokenNJ - Cause I swiped a timer for the Legion tourneys from him.
@Josh Kifer - For his lack of any moral standards whatsoever.
@JMC9389 - The west end of the Belgium Connection pipeline.
@Jake14mw - Connecticut: It's like Taxachusetts 'cept the Kennedys don't own it yet. Also home of Thompson Speedway.
@Phyffe - 'Cause you can never forget the Philippines.

Did I leave anyone out? Oh.... probably at least a dozen. who can now send me hate mail wishing me lumps of coal for Christmas. :D

(I'll take the coal... really... the stuff burns good & it gets cold up here)

Last edited:
So many chippers to thank this year, but special shouts to @davin for keeping tabs on me while I was away from the forum for a year and @Steppenwolf for helping me track down a bunch of stuff (and continuing to keep his ear to the ground) after I decided I wanted to completely turn over my collection once I came back.

First big shout out to @SeanGecko for running the epic cards mold group buy - thereby starting a trend which will probably continue through most of next year.

A shout out for @Himewad, too, for following up with a dealer button GB that produced a metric ton of DBs for PCF.

Also, @Eloe2000 for tacking on the cut cards GB.

And finally, @Kensco, for taking my shotty artwork files and converting them into something useful for all of these!

Last edited:
@ekricket and @travelgirl for welcoming me into their home and entertaining me for a week. Probably the best week of 2020 for me.
@Jackstraw, thank you for your help, knowledge and advice.
@liftapint and @Seeking Alpha Social Club for being a great friends.
@FordPickup92 and @Ben8257, I didn’t even have to mention you guys.:p
@k9dr for hosting the best five days of cards I played in 2020.
Thanks much to many more of you for making this place one big chipping family.

Can't believe i haven't read @Nuhockey name here yet? This contest should probobly be rigged so he gets to win something after all those countless and very cool give aways. Great taste with all those 80's throwbacks too. I don't know you mate, but just to point out your awesome generosity isn't unnoticed. I truly hope you win something!

Also, another guy i don't really know very well but whom i think is a cool cat and should be recognised for helping out is @Kid_Eastwood. Hope you win a prize too.

Can't believe i haven't read @Nuhockey name here yet? This contest should probobly be rigged so he gets to win something after all those countless and very cool give aways. Great taste with all those 80's throwbacks too. I don't know you mate, but just to point out your awesome generosity isn't unnoticed. I truly hope you win something!

Also, another guy i don't really know very well but whom i think is a cool cat and should be recognised for helping out is @Kid_Eastwood. Hope you win a prize too.
Thanks so much for the kind words.

Yes @Kid_Eastwood is Great member also. He has sent me buttons out of the Blue. I also think @Kensco and @PrOnAddict are great members as well jus to name a few.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom