2018 PCF meet-up shirts - Live orders thru 9/2/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered mine. Did you guys pay for premium shipping? Strange they shipped before the campaign was over.

Ordered mine. Did you guys pay for premium shipping? Strange they shipped before the campaign was over.

I think they initially were not going to print unless a certain threshold was reached, but this is a not for profit campaign, so they started printing when their minimum was reached.

15354844839504004448197603087112.jpg
15354845161266884719030232540862.jpg

Got mine today. The graphics turned out amazing. You can read all the dates and information on each it the chips! Nice work with these and thanks again for putting them together.

I ordered two shirts - deep red and black - and they've been printed, shipped, and should arrive early next week.

I ordered on 8/27 and received my shipping notice today :)

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 2.19.56 PM.png

@krafticus it looks like you ordered on 8/20 so you should have your shipping notice by now :nailbite:

Fyi...I ordered a smoke gray tshirt on 8/19 and it arrived 3 days ago.

Great shirt btw. I appreciate the effort.

Did anyone else who ordered more than one see a difference in print quality? My black shirt looks great and the dark green is pretty close. The red one has streaks through each chip.

20180903_181047.jpg

I have not received my shirts yet, but will check them when they arrive. The order deadline has passed, but I just checked the website and shirts are still available to order for 3 more days (y) :thumbsup:

A total of 50 shirts were ordered - 40 short sleeve and 10 long sleeve - color breakdown:

Deep Forest - 9
Black - 8
Smoke gray/charcoal - 8
Denim blue - 7
Deep Red - 6
Orange - 6
Purple - 4
Irish Green - 2

I sent them an email to inquiry. I'll let you know what I hear.

Did anyone else who ordered more than one see a difference in print quality? My black shirt looks great and the dark green is pretty close. The red one has streaks through each chip.

View attachment 197448

I noticed a similar difference, though IIRC my red shirt has the better looking chips and my black shirt appears somewhat faded.

My shirts arrived today. Print quality on the text is great. Print quality on the chips is better on the lighter colored shirts.

Just heard back they are going to reprint the shirt for me and send me the new one at no cost.

If anyone wants the old one Deep Red (Large) and didn't order one, let me know and it's yours for the price of the ride ($5). First come, first serve on this.

Just heard back they are going to reprint the shirt for me and send me the new one at no cost.

If anyone wants the old one Deep Red (Large) and didn't order one, let me know and it's yours for the price of the ride ($5). First come, first serve on this.
I'll take you up on this, if no one else has yet. PM me your paypal email, and I'll send the $5 and shipping info.

(I had forgotten about this, never ordered, and just stumbled back on this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom