2018 PCF meet-up shirts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, the redesigned PCF meet-up shirt featuring a listing of most of the PCF meet-ups along with a picture of the commemorative chip from each event. These will be produced by CustomInk on Hanes ComfortSoft Tagless T-shirts. There is a minimum order of 48 shirts. This thread is to see if there is enough interest to start an order thread.

Cost for the shirts will be approximately $21 for S, M, L, and XL. There is a $2.50 upcharge for 2XL and $3.50 for 3XL. Long sleeve T-shirts will be available for approximately $24 with the same upcharge for the larger sizes. Prices go down a few dollars if we reach 65 shirts, again at 85 shirts, and again at 115 shirts.

Shipping from CustomInk to me is free. Reshipping will be approximately $4.00 for one shirt and $4.00 more for each additional shirt. If you are ordering a larger number of shirts, I may be able to ship in a MFRB. Free delivery is available to the meet-ups in Minnesota and Iceland.

As far as I know, you should be able to choose your color. If we get enough interest, I will start a group order on CustomInk and you will place your order there and pay for the shirt. Once the shirts are delivered to me, I will gather addresses and collect payment for reshipping. International shipping is also available, but will definitely cost more.

I will leave this interest thread up for 7-10 days and then hopefully start an order thread which will be up for 2 weeks. Shirts should ship to me within 10-14 days after orders close, at least by mid September. For now, please reply with the number, size, color, and style of each shirt you wish to order:

1 SS Forest Green L
1 LS Orange L

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 1.35.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 4.06.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 2.06.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 2.06.48 PM.png

In for one grey ss xl.

Last edited:
Seeing how my attendance is 33 1/3 I’ll take a short sleeve. L not sure what colors are available but if it ends up just forest green I’m fine with that. Delivery in Minn please.

1 SS Black - 2XL for me. Thx.

Seeing how my attendance is 33 1/3 I’ll take a short sleeve. L not sure what colors are available but if it ends up just forest green I’m fine with that. Delivery in Minn please.

How do you attend 33 1/3% of 10 events?

I'd be in for one, maybe 2 if @Mrs Poker Zombie wanted one.

Edited to add color/size.

1 SS Dark Chocolate L (if colors are limited, I can easily adjust)

Last edited:
:cool:

In for 1 or 2.
1 Short Sleeve XXXL & 1 Long Sleve XXXL. Color optional but I like Dark Grren, Olive, Royal Blue... (y) :thumbsup:

In for 1 short and 1 long sleeves please. XL
Thank You!

Last edited:
Is there a color chart somewhere? I see you wanted color choice in post.

1 SS Deep Forest L
1 LS Purple L

Hand deliver mine to Minnesota via @Jeff if he's willing.

Last edited:
@k9dr Can you use the logo with the black outline on the orange shirt?
If so, I will take 1 x ss orange 2XL too.

PCF print logos.png

EDIT: I should probably get 3XL for when the wife puts these on high heat for an hr in the dryer. :rolleyes:

@k9dr Can you use the logo with the black outline on the orange shirt?
If so, I will take 1 x ss orange 2XL too.

View attachment 193562

EDIT: I should probably get 3XL for when the wife puts these on high heat for an hr in the dryer. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if swapping the logo on the front is OK but I will check when it comes time to finalize the design. I agree it would look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom