2018 PCF meet-up shirts - Live orders thru 9/2/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
After reviewing options, I have decided to go with Teespring for the commemorative T-shirt orders. Despite some initial setbacks - I had to contact the legal department to authorize the use of "suicide", "queen", and "piss" on the shirt - they offer several advantages. The main one is a considerably lower price - $12.42 for the short sleeve shirts and $16.59 for the long sleeve. Second, they ship individual shirts to each person who orders so I don't have to deal with reshipping.

Order link: https://teespring.com/pcf-2018-meet-up-t-shirts#pid=2&cid=566&sid=back

Each style of shirt will be available in several colors. You will need to place your order following the link above and pay for your order + shipping - $3.99 for the first shirt and $2.00 for each additional shirt. Order deadline is Monday 9/3/18. Shirts will print then and should ship within 10-14 business days.

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 7.25.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 7.25.27 PM.png

LOL at "I had to contact the legal department to authorize the use of "suicide", "queen", and "piss" on the shirt".

I get it, but funny nonetheless. I will order in the morning. Never make a purchase when it is 3am and you cannot sleep. Not that a PCF shirt is on the same level as a Ronco Wonder Cooker, but rules are rules...

29 shirts ordered so far (y) :thumbsup: remember to get your orders in before the deadline :nailbite:

Reactions: 72o
Thanks Mark! Shirts look great. I’m gonna be one of those poser buyers who never went to any of these meetups but I want a shirt with cool chips on it sooooo....order placed.

Thanks Mark! Shirts look great. I’m gonna be one of those poser buyers who never went to any of these meetups but I want a shirt with cool chips on it sooooo....order placed.

There is still time - 2 meet-ups left

I've got an email that my order has been shipped. Can't wait to wear it on my golf league's 19th hole poker session

Thank You Mark for making this happen.

I've got an email that my order has been shipped. Can't wait to wear it on my golf league's 19th hole poker session

Thank You Mark for making this happen.

That is surprising - they are not scheduled to print until the order deadline. Let me know when it arrives.

I wonder if you got a test print? No email here, but 3 "bacon" messages (spam, but you want it), so I know they have the right email).

Got a shipping email today too.

Orders mine a couple days ago. Havent got a shipping message yet.

Email says goodies are on the way!
Screenshot 2018-08-28 07.04.47.png

DHS Smartmail. Sounds like thoughtful shipping. Let's look at the tracking info...

Screenshot 2018-08-28 07.10.57.png

Hebron to Memphis? I thought Hebron was just outside of Cincinnati. Well, Memphis is a big airport hub.
Screenshot 2018-08-28 07.15.15.png

Oh. Ground.
Screenshot 2018-08-28 07.20.12.png

Had I known, I would have sat on my front porch and waived as it drove by. I guess we can rule out Smart from Smartmail though. (n) :thumbsdown: I had my house pinned on this map, but it was hidden behind the 7 h 3 min flag.

Good news though, is it is expected to arrive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom