OPEN GROUP BUY: Fantasy Chip Tshirt - OFFICIAL ORDER THREAD! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
The World "Hop Cat and Sane" tshirts are now open for order!
(Please read the note below - as I am NOT printing Hop Cat and Sane shirts)

***NOTICE***
The graphic used on the tshirts below is only a placeholder, and is provided simply to demonstrate the final graphic size and position on each shirt color.
The actual graphic that will be printed is some other WTHC type logo. :whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:

upload_2018-2-19_23-26-12-png.155521

upload_2018-2-20_13-0-32.png

What the Final Shirt Might Look Like Without Your Glasses:

upload_2018-2-16_20-53-3-png.154845

Shirt Color/Logo Combos (minimum order of 5 required for each to happen):
  • Ash (gray) shirt w/ black logo - confirmed happening!
  • Black shirt w/ white logo - close to happening!
  • Scarlet Red shirt w/ white logo - confirmed happening!
  • Heather Royal shirt w/ white logo - confirmed happening!
  • Kelly Green shirt w/black logo
  • Purple shirt w/ white logo - close to happening!
  • Orange shirt w/ black logo
  • Pink shirt w/ white logo
  • Yellow shirt w/ black logo - close to happening!
  • Royal Blue shirt w/ white logo - confirmed happening!

PRODUCT

Shirts will be Gildan 8000 50/50 Dry Blend shirts, and printed locally in Denver.

PRICING

For now, please plan on $37 (includes shipping to CONUS).
Combined shipping will be provided on orders of 2+ shirts to save on shipping.

• I am anticipating $27-$28 per shirt, with $7-$8 for priority shipping (for 1-2 shirts) to CONUS with an extra $1 fudge factor.
  • Combined shipping will be offered for orders of more than one shirt: 1-2 shirts will ship in a padded flat rate envelope, 3-4 shirts in a MFRB, etc. etc.
  • Any discount from combined shipping will be reflected in your final pricing tally.
  • Foreign orders are welcome, but will have to pay actual shipping (which will be much higher), which will be due before your order ships.
  • Price breaks will be available to us for larger orders, and depending on the breakdown of shirt sizes. So it is possible that final pricing may actually be lower than $26 per shirt (and I'm hoping that it will be).
  • This is a true group buy, in that pricing is shared among the participants. For example, an order with 6 small size shirts and 1 XL shirt for one shirt color, will be less per shirt than an order with 6 XL shirts and one small for another shirt color. The final pricing per shirt for each shirt color will be averaged, and split among those who ordered that specific color. Hopefully that makes sense.
  • Final note - I am doing this GB at cost. There is no additional cost or profit baked into the pricing for me. I know this has been an issue with past GBs. I'm just putting it out there in case anyone is curious, as I'm not looking for a pat on the back.

HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

1) Post your desired sizes (s, m, l, xl, xxl, xxxl, xxxxl), color, and quantities in THIS THREAD
!
1) Please post only one order - If you change your order, please edit your original post.
2) Please do not PM me your order. (I just don't want to have to check multiple locations)
3) Final tallies and estimated costs will be posted after the ordering period closes.
4) Ordering period closes Tuesday, March 6th at noon Mountain Time
5) Full payment will be due by midnight, Friday, March 9th, and PayPal info will be posted in this OP!

6) Shipping costs for foreign orders will be collected after shirts arrive.

NOTE #1
A minimum of 5 shirts (any combination of sizes) is required for a certain color to happen. I will post daily tally updates so people will know where certain colors stand. If a certain color does not happen at the end of the order period, you will need to update your order to remove and/or change the canceled colors.

NOTE #2
Shirt color representations vary from one website to another, and from one screen to the next. Please Google some of these shirt colors to see the variances that exist online. Please take this into consideration when deciding your colors.

NOTE #3
Electric Green has been changed to Kelly Green.

Current Tallies
as of 2/21/18

upload_2018-2-21_12-21-20.png

upload_2018-2-21_12-22-6.png

Last edited:
XL Ash
XL Scarlet Red
XL Royal Blue

If we order multiple shirts, is combined shipping available?

XL Ash
XL Scarlet Red
XL Royal Blue

If we order multiple shirts, is combined shipping available?

Yes. I plan on using the USPS Padded Flat envelopes for 1-2 shirts. Three or more shirts and I'll probably have to go MFRB, so please factor that into your pricing.

I'll update the OP..

I just reworded the note in the OP... there was some confusion as to what artwork would be printed.

Hopefully it's a little more clear now what this GB is all about. (y) :thumbsup:

NOTE: updated!

This is great. I’ll take:

1 x Ash grey in size L
1 x black in size L

Last edited:
one Daisy Yellow XL, please.

backup order if no Daisy offered:

one Ash XL

Too lazy to read back through the previous thread...was long-sleeve discussed?

So far confirmed happening:

Ash
Scarlet Red
Heather Blue
Royal Blue

Close to happening (need 2-3 more for each):

Black
Daisy Yellow
Purple

Shirts with no orders:

Electric Green
Pink
Orange

Update the OP with quantities? Might cause more to dive in if they see that their preferred color will actually see the light of day/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom