Reshipping (ordering closed) Austin Texas Home Game T-Shirts (2 Viewers)

nlhenerd

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
$25 shipped CONUS. Taking orders until Sunday Feb 25.
In the mail likely by March 25

Bella & Canvas forest green T-shirts with this design. These will be very soft touch shirts made by a very good printer that makes t-shirts for some tech companies I've worked at. They will have a vintage look to the printing- the colors will not be super vibrant, and that is by design. This design will be large (approximately 8" wide) and on the front. No color choice- just specify size.

1708646370861.png

This brand runs slightly small, so consider that when giving a size.

Edit: changed out the artwork to show a t shirt rendering instead. The rendering shows what an S will look like. Since we're using the same screens for all sizes, the graphic will take up a smaller portion of the shirt with each size up.

Last edited:
What do y’all think about some Texas designed chips? I would love to do something like that.

I was thinking more of Texas landmarks/people? Different design for each denomination?
Could be an interesting project, but you should probably start a new thread, rather than trying to discuss something unrelated to Eric's T-shirts in this thread.

What is the biggest size available (proudly representing the super heavyweight division over here)?

The cost on these shirts ended up being 50% higher than I thought when I set up the GB. Honored prices for GB but will kick the price up a bit for anyone that didn't get in before orders closed. I sold 5 through this forum. Shipped 3 today and I reached out to the folks that won't be getting one shipped to sort out local delivery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom