Interest Embroidered shirts (1 Viewer)

nlhenerd

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on getting some embroidered shirts or jackets made. I hired a designer to get the below image made which is meant to go onto the back of a shirt or jacket. My main color preference is for the tan background with a possible option for the dark brown background. The price per garment would probably be in the $80-$120 range if we get 30+ orders. And I'll make sure I get a production sample before taking group orders.

These will be button-down shirts made of a non-stretchy material.

If you are interested, please state:
- Would you prefer a bowling shirt, work shirt, overshirt, or light jacket? (note- the linked products are representative samples, not the exact product I'd use as a base) Please list all items you'd be good with.
- Do you prefer the light or the dark background as the base color?

1706368775171.png

1706368810243.png

Aw man - in another world, if I wasn’t a stay at home dad right now, I’d jump on one of these. As a (well I guess now former) Capitol staff, I feel compelled to collect like all poker things even tangentially related to the Capitol, so this is very cool in my book. Good luck on getting these done!

Possible interest. Following to see how this ends up. I would probably prefer the "work shirt" style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom