2016 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest and Tourney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
THE CONTEST

The 2016 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest will end on 06/30/16 at 11:59 pm ET. The member with the most chips, as displayed on the Leaders page, will win a $100 Amazon gift card or $100 Classic Poker Chips order credit. Winners Choice!
  • The gift card or order credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable. The CPC order credit must be used within one year from the date won else it is forfeited.
  • The Amazon gift card will be sent via email.

THE TOURNEY

The top 10 players will have a seat in a tourney that will be held in the PCF Poker Room on Monday 7/11/16 8:30pm ET.
The top 10 players will have the opportunity to vote for the game; either NL Holdem or PL Omaha.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

1st Place

$50 Amazon Gift Card

2nd Place
$25 Amazon Gift Card

3rd Place
$15 Amazon Gift Card

Note:
For international members, depending on your location, you may not be able to receive the Amazon gift card. A substitution of equal value will be given instead.

Last edited:
The tourney prizes were added to the FP.

FYI: The service and add-on support for the PCF poker room will be ending early July. I have updated the FP with the new contest end date of 6/30/16. The top ten will play the final table on P* on 7/11/16.

I've poked around the Poker Room but no one is ever in there. Does PCF ever do tournaments?

Are you guys using a VPN for poker stars?

Wait. jbutler just reminded me that I need to keep rewatching breaking bad

Must be pretty desperate to be top if you need to rathole play money chips lol.

FYI: The service and add-on support for the PCF poker room will be ending early July. I have updated the FP with the new contest end date of 6/30/16. The top ten will play the final table on P* on 7/11/16.

I saw this but it says when the current season ends, not when the next one begins. Or are you saying you guys are discontinuing the PCF poker room in early July?

I saw this but it says when the current season ends, not when the next one begins. Or are you saying you guys are discontinuing the PCF poker room in early July?

@Tommy can correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost certain that his post suggests the PCF poker room will be closed (for lack of a better word) as of early July due to an end to the service and add-on support.

Several PCF members play tournaments (buy-ins are generally $10-20) together on pokerstars a few times a week. See the link in post #12 for more info.

ALERT!

yer chip leader is half in the bag... heading out to get more hooch... and ready to light up some melon farmin' PLO

hollerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

brb in 20

Reminder Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom