2015 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest and Tourney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can stop him from Delaware. :)

Guy knows how to clear a room.......

courage.png

Aww c'mon, I finished with only 680k. Thanks for the codes, Tommy!

Don't show everyone how bad I play :)

Sorry couldn't chat playing on my phone and it kept playing up.

How do you add those hip avatars?

In the options screen when your sitting at the table. Click on the gear icon on the right. All pics go into a queue to be approved. (not by my choice) I check it about 2-3 times a week. Unfortunately it doesn't send me a notification either. o_O

too late he ran it up to 360kish i think and is now on conference call with poker room IT admin representative trnka thanking her for the rungood

We are going to expand this contest a bit. In addition to the chip leader prize, the top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

PLO or NLHE?

ending on 12/31/2015 at 11:59 pm eastern standard time, the member with the most chips, as displayed on the Leaders page, will win a $100 gift card/order credit to one of the following online retailers.
It Winners Choice!

About 1 week left.

Blinds raised to $50/$100
Max buy raised to $25,000

Last edited:
Also, don't forget that the top 10 players will make the final table to play for the prizes below.

We are going to expand this contest a bit. In addition to the chip leader prize, the top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

Prizes for the Chip Leader Contest Tourney that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST. (The chip leader prize is listed in the first post)

1st Place
4 decks of KEM Arrow Cards - Wide Jumbo Index. Black/Gold and Red/Blue

2nd Place
Super System Book

3rd Place
2 decks of Copag Cards. Black/Gold

The blinds were increased to 10/20. (I meant to do that when I raised the max buy-in to 5K the other day)
On October 1st they will go to 25/50 and the max buy-in raised to 10k. It will stay at that level until the contest is over.

Oh man. I hadn't planned on playing much near the EOY. The increased blinds are going to have people jumping l;ate in the game.

Just FYI @bergs is currently sitting with $1.4MM. We tried to flip him into oblivion but he refuses to lose.

Not sure if I should try to hang on here. The massive flipping going on making it possible to go from zero to top 10 in a few minutes. It's not chip dumping but has the same result.

There is no way I can play on the advertised tournament time. It's a work day.

Yeah, but typically there are only so many chips available for flipping, and in the end, probably only one or maybe two players that will end up with them. Not like we're gonna see a brand new top ten list in the last couple of days, pushing out all of the current ones.

Put in for your vacation time now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom