2015 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest and Tourney (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No such thing as vacation time when class is in session. :) I guess I disagree a bit with the flipping logic. Nothing stopping people from reloading 25,000 repeatedly and flipping with friends until a few are in the tournament. Post 95 had me adjust my strategy and I thought I had a cushion...

No such thing as vacation time when class is in session. :) I guess I disagree a bit with the flipping logic. Nothing stopping people from reloading 25,000 repeatedly and flipping with friends until a few are in the tournament. Post 95 had me adjust my strategy and I thought I had a cushion...

#1 - I'm flipping with anyone who sits down
#2 - we've been doing this literally since we joined the site. It has nothing to do with the tournament.

If I was really interesting in the tournament, I would've stopped at 1.6M today in a single session before blasting it off in 4 hands, and I'd stop right now at 1.1M 3 handed.

Flip4life

#2 - we've been doing this literally since we joined the site. It has nothing to do with the tournament.

If I was really interesting in the tournament, I would've stopped at 1.6M today in a single session before blasting it off in 4 hands, and I'd stop right now at 1.1M 3 handed.

Flip4life
What's that famous vin diesel line? I live my life one flip at a time

Flip4life

Yeah, it's all good. I just need to decide if I'm wasting my time playing more to get in. My motivation has been to get a chance to play with all you guys. None of the P* tournaments are at times I can play with the exception of the international game. Most we have had for that one is 4 people with Dave or Derek joining Pug and I. I'll probably get my first chance at a full ring in Chicago. :)

flip away and get back in bergs.

I'm in the top 10 right now, but I guarantee it won't hold. Tomorrow will bring new flips, but I basically just play here to crack on people in chat.

confirmed in w/1.64m, for now
#bergsflipslikeagod

Congrats to the 2015 Top Ten:

pokerroom-points_2015.png

The top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

1st Place

4 decks of KEM Arrow Cards - Wide Jumbo Index. Black/Gold and Red/Blue

2nd Place
Super System Book

3rd Place
2 decks of Copag Cards. Black/Gold

Congrats to @BGinGA for winning the PCF Chip Leader prize!

A dubious honor, at best. I don't know which is sadder: that I'm in the top ten or that he clearly wasted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many hours grinding against bots just so he could win $100.

(Not that I'm ungrateful for the contest/tourney, Tommy.)

All I needed was 8 more 35 minute sessions where I don't lose a single hand and I was totally in first place.

Big thanks to Tommy for running the contest! For me, it wasn't about the money...... it was about winning, and the challenge of doing so. (y) :thumbsup:

Fwiw, about half of the 5M chips were won from real players, not bots (which I found were exploitable in very specific ways). I spent a lot less time playing than most of you think.

Kumarrus.gif

tumblr_m6ywy3ZAfv1qgz2tq.gif

large.gif

The top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

1st Place

4 decks of KEM Arrow Cards - Wide Jumbo Index. Black/Gold and Red/Blue

2nd Place
Super System Book

3rd Place
2 decks of Copag Cards. Black/Gold

Thanks, Tommy!!

There should be a flip to determine if the tourney is PLO or NLHE. :p

Most of us made the top 10 playing PLO. I'd recommend PLO. I'd prefer to play on PCF so I don't have to install any SW, but I'm down for whatever.

It's a PCF thing so I can't see letting P* get any piece of the action. You never know, the rail may be huge lol.

I vote PCF PLO and have the bot crown the winner. ;)

Most of us made the top 10 playing PLO. I'd recommend PLO. I'd prefer to play on PCF so I don't have to install any SW, but I'm down for whatever.
You are already set up to play on P* - you've played several PCF/P* events there recently.

Not including double-tabling on New Years Eve, of course. :whistle: :whistling:
I was just hanging around while watching football for those last-minute top-ten chasers who might have wanted live competition. :)

GAME: NLHE or PLO?
WHERE: PCF or P*?

I vote for a PLHE/PLO tournament on P*. Makes the most sense to me: the software is better, and both qualifying games can be supported simultaneously.

With P*, you can even extend invitations to the top 20 if desired, although I'd recommend restricting it to 18 max (two tables of nine players).

I vote for a PLHE/PLO tournament on P*. Makes the most sense to me: the software is better, and both qualifying games can be supported simultaneously.

This would be my preference (and reasoning) as well. That said, I'm totally fine with playing either game on either platform if that's the consensus of the group.

In related news, I popped the Royal Flush Jackpot tonight in the PLO room for a cool 2 million and change. Tommy, please forward the cash-out procedures to my email, thx.

jackpot.png

Chip reset is coming soon so we can start the 2016 chip leaders contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom