PCF Giveaway Custom Chip Set Owners Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
RT Plastics relabel project (the first four denoms in a set that finishes with three denoms of MSK plaques).

If I make "manufacturer" "other", it defaults to ceramic molds - none of which is appropriate.

I'm starting to think every set I have colors outside the lines. :confused

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Looks good to me man.

Don’t forget your Bourbon’s. They are still your creation so I say get them in there.

My creation, I wouldn't feel right putting them in here when they belong to Ben and Brie.

I should put the Parks and Rec set in there !

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My creation, I wouldn't feel right putting them in here when they belong to Ben and Brie.

I should put the Parks and Rec set in there !
In that case, I’ll put the Bourbons in there because I own some as well (sample set only but still) :D.

Just my opinion but I would think that the set creator is the one who should be associated with the sets in this database (when possible).

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
In that case, I’ll put the Bourbons in there because I own some as well (sample set only but still) :D.

Just my opinion but I would think that the set creator is the one who should be associated with the sets in this database (when possible).

I believe that is in the rules actually.

warma

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added. Great idea to spark creativity!

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Sorry if already answered. Does an owner get an entry for each different custom set they made? I have a few...

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
About 2 days left to enter/list your custom set.

Sorry if already answered. Does an owner get an entry for each different custom set they made? I have a few...

To keep things simple, it's one entry per member. I'm sure many would like to see your all custom sets in the DB though.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, no. Those are yours, B&B. But I look forward to seeing them in there.
Added them, Tommy said they didnt qualify, wasn't entering the giveaway either way, but hopefully they're still in the DB. He said he made some changes to my original entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom