2015 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest and Tourney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ronoh sorry i abandoned the game after you sat...called away and when i came back you were gone. will donate again.

I lost 8 straight flips to Courage. I'm confirmed bad e-flipper, unparalleled live flipper. Electronic flipping is rigged, no SAY chips there.

Crap, I got smoked by H|Q. I left when butler, courage, had only given 100,000. I lost about 12 of 17 flips. I suck.

Ah, and they said it couldn't be done. See what happens when I get too busy to play for a few days?

Congrats, Jack -- wish I'd been around to see the carnage.

pcf-leaderboard.png

Stick around to see the spew fest. It's inevitable.

Almost a full table. Come join us on the NL table.

We are going to expand this contest a bit. In addition to the chip leader prize, the top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

Prizes for the Chip Leader Contest Tourney that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST. (The chip leader prize is listed in the first post)

1st Place
4 decks of KEM Arrow Cards - Wide Jumbo Index. Black/Gold and Red/Blue

kemcards-black-gold.jpg kemcards-blue-red.jpg

2nd Place
Super System Book

super-system-book.jpg

3rd Place
2 decks of Copag Cards. Black/Gold
copagcards-black-gold.jpg

Butler is slowly creeping up. :X

Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players
Waiting For 1 Players

too late guinness and tommy donking it up........

quads.png

And I thought I was the one bluffing pre-flop. ;)

Max buy in raised to $5,000.

thanks tommy! not sure if i remember how much control you have over which aspects of the game programming, but one thing that i find irritating is that when the flop/turn/river are dealt, script runs along the bottom of the screen reporting the player's hand and it obscures one's hand if you're sitting in seats 5 or 6.

slows the game down a bit as people probably have to wait for the script to run past before looking back at their hand to act.

I have no control over the game programming. All I can do it submit suggestions and report problems. I notice the dealer button does the same.

I have no control over the game programming. All I can do it submit suggestions and report problems. I notice the dealer button does the same.

thanks, tommy. i thought that was the case, but thought i would mention it anyway.

i'm PLOSAYing for a few...

sitting and waiting for chicken to get on PLOSAY i had a funny series of hands with the bot. because the programming is so horrible, it will often fold for ludicrously small bets. case in point: i jammed over the top of the bot's river bet for the bot's last 31 cents (CENTS) into a $2kish pot and it folded.

that led to a series of forced all-ins (notable because the bot is very reluctant to put its last chips in the middle, so there is rarely a long string of all-in-every-time hands). anyway, the bot ran like a bot-god and went from .31 > .62 > 1.24 > 2.48 > 4.96 > 9.92 with the last three hands won by the bot on the river. was pretty great to watch. started rooting for the bot actually. but it was not to be and the bot finally ate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom