12 Days of Christmas Giveaways (2 Viewers)

Shout-out to @liftapint for the tastiest packing job ever. :wow:

full

that's setting a new standard mel.

A massive shoutout to @BGinGA for helping me out on these forums whenever I need chip breakdowns for a set or a blind structure for a tournament.

He seems to live on this website!

A few more people for the second day of Christmas.

@v1pe great host and good friend. Always welcoming to new people.

@navels thanks for taking time out of your day to snag some chips for me.

@BGinGA for help with tourney structures and the #1 pay it forward guy. Winner

Well, you won’t have to post again for every giveaway day. Everyone who has posted is entered for each day of the giveaway and I appreciate seeing these shout-outs and adding to this list each day. Tomorrow’s 2nd day of Christmas is a set of the Classic Flourish.

And people can still enter here throughout the giveaway days and be entered for the next available giveaway day.

Last edited:
Shout out to
@David Spragg , @T_Chan and @Gear plus @Wifey , all of them great people and excellent professionals, clearly loving what they do and always a pleasure to work with
@Psypher1000 for his excellent taste, knowledge, patience and politeness as my unilaterally appointed mentor :).
@BGinGA for answering all kinds of breakdown and tourney structure questions with authority, at lightning speed.
@Toby for making the monumental Black Cats, for handling the Black Cat auction in a fair way, and for being an absolute pleasure to deal with
@Perthmike for always being nice to chat with and exchange ideas - and for being a Greek Mythology fan
@allforcharity for being a Greek Mythology fan
@slisk250 and @inca911 for being noble people
Mike sold me a rack of sought-after mint chips at a very reasonable, below-"market" price and then offered to send them over to @Gear hand to hand through Forrest . Forrest finally nurtured in his home 3 racks of chips I bought to hand them over to Chris.
@Ethan for volunteering to be the North American re-shipping station in my A.Owl & HS buttons group buy. (y) :thumbsup: Kudos to you, sir!
@TroyMan for his asking prices and generosity (now, that might not be a good thing for him to say in public:p)
@k9dr for being a fellow black cat lover (and a kind person too)
@ the two guys directly above plus @Forty4 , @Lars @superchromix and @Highli99 for loving my Athenian Owls so much - sorry for not having been able to satisfy them all
@everybody who has shown love for the A. Owls
@BPTDirector for being a fellow Athenian:)
@BELGRADE for being genuinely available to help
@moose for harvesting at no mark-up (even if I didn't ask him for anything, finally)
@Tommy for running this forum
I hope I 'll be able to add more names next year!
A great thank you to all:)

@navels for being easy to work with on a few different deals
@Tommy for the way he runs this forum, reasonable and fair

@ all the folks who migrated over from the "other" place as it slowly died. I wasn't too involved for a while but it's been great to see so many familiar names still around from when I started in this hobby 10+ years ago

Haven't been around much this year because the wife and I unlocked an achievement by creating a new character but I'm grateful to be able to drop in and always feel at home here! Shout out to @brains613 for his general epicness and also @Tommy for all the hard work he puts in to keep PCF a great place for us chip hoarders to enable and empower our disease.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom