The Retreat at Roswell (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Flush
Reaction score
IMG_5010.JPG
There's a new table in town!

Thank you @T_Chan and @Johnny5 !!!!

You've both outdone yourselves. I cannot say enough good things about working with the two of you.

"The Retreat at Roswell" is mainly about me and my friends and my kids feeling like we are getting away from the daily grind when we are together playing cards. But it also incorporates a "pair of kings" - since two guys named King were founders of the city of Roswell, Ga. Also the covered bridge signifies where the confederate army retreated across the river in Roswell to escape union troops. Then they burnt the covered bridge behind them. I also spend a lot of time running next to and kayaking in the chatahoochee river where the bridge was. I see many blue heron's there.

Great job on the felt design John! And great job on the table Tony! I highly recommend both of you to anyone.

These images show some of my Terribles chips. Let me know if you want to see all the dang chip sets that I've bought since joining this forum about 8 months ago.

It was a pleasure working with you Sparty. Always happy to see a satisfied customer and the table setup in it's new home sweet home. (y) :thumbsup:

I've been browsing his site. I can't justify the cost of what I want if I was to get all the options that fire me up lol

The pics don't do the chip colors justice. The pink Terribles 50cent look amazing on the blue felt. I wish my scandia chips were a touch higher quality (as half the scandias and all the Terribles $5 chips are not as mint as all others). The world top hat blacks have orange edges that really pop and the $1's pink edges are awesome.

IMG_5034.JPG
The pics don't do the chip colors justice. The pink Terribles 50cent look amazing on the blue felt. I wish my scandia chips were a touch higher quality (as half the scandias and all the Terribles $5 chips are not as mint as all others). The world top hat blacks have orange edges that really pop and the $1's pink edges are awesome.

You only live once! And don't forget that the conversion from Canadian dollar to US dollar really helps. Shipping is a bitch.

After the conversion its still out of my price range. I simply need to bink the Chicago meet up

I've been browsing his site. I can't justify the cost of what I want if I was to get all the options that fire me up lol

Consider the currency conversion rate and the cost is lower than you might think.

Edited cuz sparty beat me to it. Lol.

And I would be happy for you if you took down the wcb, but will be doing everything in my power to make sure you don't. :)

It's still over 2k with the exchange rate. I want all the bells and whistles lol

The word awesome doesn't even begin to describe your set up Sparty! Kudos to Chan & J5 for their work on this spectacular table (that colour blue on the layout is gorgeous) and to you as well for amassing some seriously fantastic chip sets. The only thing missing are some The Retreat At Roswell customs from CPC!

You only live once! And don't forget that the conversion from Canadian dollar to US dollar really helps. Shipping is a bitch.

That's a good selling point. Something I say often. 2100 bucks is still 2100 bucks lol.

Like I said. It's simple. I need to win the main event at the windy city meet up :)

What fantastic table!

Love the way all of your elements are great ncorparated into the felt. The heron would have been totally missed if not for your story

Awesome work Tony and John

This is a beautiful table. It is also a great advertisement for the people who made it happen. It's got me thinking....
Thank you!
Homerun Sparty!!!

Now, I can't wait to see when the custom chips are ready!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Thanks! ...that's what I'm thinking too. Going to have to sell off a couple of my sets to pay for customs.

Thanks! ...that's what I'm thinking too. Going to have to sell off a couple of my sets to pay for customs.

Don't blame you one bit... The concept and the execution were so flawless an expansion to a custom set would be the first thing in my mind...

Not that you don't have amazing sets already, you really do... Customs would be the cherry on top though...

Well done mate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom