For Sale 1000th Post Giveaway, Six Deuce! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Was approaching my 1000th post and had me wondering, small milestone on PCF but a milestone nevertheless. Give that, should be done in a manner that shows appreciation to the PCF crew. Really awesome people here and never a dull moment to say the least.

One year “Chippingversary” right around the corner as well, and I ought to give some sort of thanks for having the privilege of collecting these things. Couldn’t think of a better way to do that than some Blaze Orange Awesomeness!!! Winner gets a Jack Detroit 1000 Secondary chip ready to go in it’s foam ringed air-tite case, contrasting the the beauty it's encasing!

My favorite hand and often my luckiest for whatever reason that may have happened is 62. Post your "in" to participate. Open until 2/6/2020 @ 06:20pm Pacific Time!!! All names will be put into a list randomizer. The 62nd name on that list wins it. Doesn’t matter where you are, be it Antarctica or the USA. If you have a shipping address, it’s coming to you.

Go...

IMG_5788.jpg

In! Love this chip - unfortunately I'll end up spending more to complete the sample set if I win haha

Thanks for the giveaway!

In please! My favorite hand to play (aside from the obvious premiums) are definitely suited connectors.

JT would be one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom