Your favorite TV theme songs (1 Viewer)

Haha! Unfortunately/fortunately I definitely remember Man from Uncle (Napoleon Solo) and of course those people that had the ceement pond in the backyard! Lol!

I dont know what this says about my childhood, but I can hear the theme songs to almost everything posted just from seeing the title. I probably spent way too much time in front of a TV.

"
"
The OG version, but there have been several over the history of the show. How many openings spell out the premise of the entire show in the credits? This show helped me get through the later years in high-school when there just wasn't much else to do on a Saturday night if there were no parties going on.

"
"
Maybe one of most well known animated show openings. One of the early cases of anime shown to the "West" that demonstrated animation isn't just for kids and can actually tell compelling character stories. Amazing soundtrack all the way through, too.

Last edited:
I would drink with my best friend, watch this then go to the bar and get shitfaced every saturday night

I remember my dad reading an article to me when I was a kid why Police Squad failed... people had to pay too close attention to all the double entendre and misc. details that it went over most peoples heads.

Loved that show...

Which once again proves, people are stupid and the world is going to shit...just a lot faster these days.

Last edited:
Anyon remember the end to this series... yeah anal rape sticks with ya, go figure. Isn't that how Different Strokes and Silver Spoons ended?

Can’t believe we’re almost 80 posts in, and this hasn’t been posted yet.

Loved his power wagon, I am looking to get one from the same years to be my SHTF vehicle

Then there was the Coyote from Hardcatle and McCormick...kit car, but it was supposed to be somehting a bit more exotic...

Saw a 1988 Lotus Esprit today... want one of those too....

I'll also vote for Game of Thrones. The music really helped make that series great, too.

But what popped into my head was this one for the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew mysteries I remember singing/humming as a kid from the early 80's. I always thought it had a good 'spooky' and spine tingling feel to it, to go with the theme of the show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom