Your favorite TV theme songs (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about starting this one for a while.

This one makes me laugh every time, especially the “ooooooooo, dammit” at the end. I love how they capitalized on the Songify/Auto-tune-the-news trend.

Last edited:
Just out of pure nostalgia, the opening theme to Taxi which is instantly recognizable takes me back to watching TV with my father and also reminds me of the city back at the time. Law & Order as well as NYPD BLUE opening theme songs have similar nostalgia for me.

Just out of pure nostalgia, the opening theme to Taxi which is instantly recognizable takes me back to watching TV with my father and also reminds me of the city back at the time. Law & Order as well as NYPD BLUE opening theme songs have similar nostalgia for me.

Boy, that takes me back. Great turn! I’m just a bit young to really remember much about the show, but the theme music brings up memory-feelings of the time. I feel similarly about the Barney Miller song.

For a drama, I always liked the opening for Bloodline. I think this song really sets the mood—ominous and brooding.

They all seemed great back then WKRP Barney Miller, Welcome back Kotter, ...

This thread reminds me of a popular cruise-ship game of ID'ing TV show themes from the opening few seconds of each. MY wife and I usually do pretty good at winning that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom