Your Beer of Choice? (36 Viewers)

Just the current beer. A Sunday, coffee infused milk stout to prepare me for Lego consulting with a frustrated 6 and 8 year old.
20181202_103322.jpg

Currently enjoying a Freetail SloFlo Session IPA. This was one of our first cans of the canning line this week. This will be one of our 6 core beers that we are canning for retail. Unfortunately for many of you it is only in South Texas but if you come to the All In at the Alamo you will get to try some!

Since I started working with our Craft Beer Brewery I am drinking a bit more beer and really getting into the IPAs!

It's a great day for a beer!

IMG_0577.JPG

@David O My wife has family in ABQ and we go there once or twice a year. Great place for craft breweries. One of the things they do there that I think is pretty cool is most breweries offer memberships that come with nice discounts for members. Here is an example (Marble Brewery is my favorite).

Marble
Cost: $30
Start date (if any): good for one year from date of purchase
Discounts: $1 off 16- and 22-ounce beers, $.50 off 10-ounce beers, $1 off growler fills, 10% off kegs
Swag: 32-ounce growlers filled with a classic style
Special events: member merchandise discount days, plus special releases for members and private parties

Do SAT breweries do anything like this? One of my buddies has a brewery here but he kind of poo-pooed the idea.

@David O My wife has family in ABQ and we go there once or twice a year. Great place for craft breweries. One of the things they do there that I think is pretty cool is most breweries offer memberships that come with nice discounts for members. Here is an example (Marble Brewery is my favorite).

Marble
Cost: $30
Start date (if any): good for one year from date of purchase
Discounts: $1 off 16- and 22-ounce beers, $.50 off 10-ounce beers, $1 off growler fills, 10% off kegs
Swag: 32-ounce growlers filled with a classic style
Special events: member merchandise discount days, plus special releases for members and private parties

Do SAT breweries do anything like this? One of my buddies has a brewery here but he kind of poo-pooed the idea.
Yes they do or at least ours does. We have a mug program where the member buys a numbered mug. He uses it every time he comes in and gets the large mug at a special price. At the end of the year he can keep his mug. He can also renew his membership and keep the same mug number. We also have a special mug day as well for those members.

Sounds like your buddy might need some help on the marketing side. Once you get them in you get them coming back which builds both customer and brand loyalty!

David

Tonight we try to the version that was aged on coconut (y) :thumbsup:
You are killing me.

I'm about to head home and start my Christmas vacation, and I think I'll drown my sorrows in a St. Bernardus Xmas Ale when I get there.

Apparently very limited, my brother went to the store 5 days in a row because they limited to one per customer per day :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Tonight we try to the version that was aged on coconut (y) :thumbsup:

Which on is limited to one per day?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom