Your Beer of Choice? (11 Viewers)

This is a local place, just 3 minutes from my home, and started by a friend of mine. His Octoberfest is perhaps my favorite beer, tastes like hot buttered wheat toast! Unfortunately, it's only available a couple months a year. :(
http://www.parksidebrewing.com/

I have a couple of these cellared, as well as a couple of their barleywines.
The 2017? I have all of 2 left. I plan on getting more of this years release. I’ll have to stand in line, but it’s worth it!

I haven’t had theie barley wine- how is it?

This is a local place, just 3 minutes from my home, and started by a friend of mine. His Octoberfest is perhaps my favorite beer, tastes like hot buttered wheat toast! Unfortunately, it's only available a couple months a year. :(
http://www.parksidebrewing.com/
Oktoberfest is one of my favorite styles. My buddy won Bronze at the GABF this year for his. Another from Texas won gold.
AC826577-20D9-4C3F-928A-F436CEC04337.jpeg

The 2017? I have all of 2 left. I plan on getting more of this years release. I’ll have to stand in line, but it’s worth it!

I haven’t had theie barley wine- how is it?
Oops, I had a couple of the 2017 stouts left. Looks like I cracked them and forgot. No standing in line for this year's, I can just grab them off the shelf.

I do still have a couple of the barleywines though. They're very good, strong even for the style at a little under 14%.
IMG_20181025_011300.jpg

I may have to start following this thread a bit more since I am back in the beer business. The company I have had the pleasure to work with for the last 34 years has asked me to go to work with one of our companies called Freetail Brewing Co. Basically I will overcsee the operations and marketing of or food service, taproom and merchandise. So now I work in the craft brew field. If you are ever in San Antonio please let me know. I can give you a private tour of our brewery and also buy you a beer. The name of our brewery is Freetail Brewing Co. and our soon to be revamped website is freetailbrewing.com. Go check out our brews!

4766FA43-BBC7-49D9-8FF0-2B80CA1E57B4.jpeg

I may have to start following this thread a bit more since I am back in the beer business. The company I have had the pleasure to work with for the last 34 years has asked me to go to work with one of our companies called Freetail Brewing Co. Basically I will overcsee the operations and marketing of or food service, taproom and merchandise. So now I work in the craft brew field. If you are ever in San Antonio please let me know. I can give you a private tour of our brewery and also buy you a beer. The name of our brewery is Freetail Brewing Co. and our soon to be revamped website is freetailbrewing.com. Go check out our brews!

View attachment 223227
Congrats David. Good luck with your new endover and I look forward to some good beers at the Alamo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom