Yet ANOTHER sample thread - Hitching Post kill button (1 Viewer)

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Ok so I have one more sample thread. In addition to the Paymaster set I am having a kill button made for the Hitching Post since I was already at the well. (I'm looking at you @Jeff) These are on GOCC's 63mm dealer button.

These are $2.13 each. If you have a Paymaster sample order or one for the Hitching Post hit stamp set I will send these with that. For now sign up and I will sort out shipping and payments for orders later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461191359.394138.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461191371.193463.jpg

Samples
Ghoti WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
JFCJ WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Ben x 4 WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Moose LOCAL DELIVERY
Atomiktoaster WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
RowdyRawhide WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
P5woody SHIPPED
Jeff WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Bivey WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Mikesdad WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Lars x 2 WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
BNM WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Courage WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Redbelly x2 WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Jambine SHIPPED
Pltrgyst SHIPPED
Spacemonkey WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS
Mental Nomad SHIPPED
Forty4 WAITING FOR HOT STAMPS

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458156878.057894.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458156878.057894.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
How big? #sizematters :whistle: :whistling:
I was going to mock you and say chip size and then it occurred to me. They are giving me the summer sales pricing still. I could change this to a dealer button for $2.13.

Is a hockey puck kill button overkill? Is a chip sized kill button too small?

I was going to mock you and say chip size and then it occurred to me. They are giving me the summer sales pricing still. I could change this to a dealer button for $2.13.

Is a hockey puck kill button overkill? Is a chip sized kill button too small?

IMO the Kill button should be approximately the same size as the dealer button so that it's easily visible by the rest of the table.

IMO the Kill button should be approximately the same size as the dealer button so that it's easily visible by the rest of the table.

^^this. Or at least a 46mm chip to differentiate it from a standard chip.

I'm in for 1 no matter what. In for 4 if biggie-sized. :cool:

^^this. Or at least a 46mm chip to differentiate it from a standard chip.

I'm in for 1 no matter what. In for 4 if biggie-sized. :cool:
I'm doing it biggy sized. Makes my life easier actually because then I don't have a minimum to meet.

No kill on the reverse?
I'm a little bit of a rookie on limit games. Is it needed? I mean not that it would be hard to have John add. I thought you just threw the button on the table when the kill was in effect.

I'm a little bit of a rookie on limit games. Is it needed? I mean not that it would be hard to have John add. I thought you just threw the button on the table when the kill was in effect.

You give the kill button to the player who won the pot that triggered the kill. So you kind of flip the button to the player and it can flip around so it's good to have it double sided.

You give the kill button to the player who won the pot that triggered the kill. So you kind of flip the button to the player and it can flip around so it's good to have it double sided.
Ok that's easy enough.

Yes there will be a no kill on the reverse

That's what I do. You can see both sides of my only kill button in these pics. I'm in for one if it is kill/no kill.

IMG_5552.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

I'll take one. A kill button is about the only accessory I don't have.

Geez. We were ribbing you that you didn't have a kill button with all of the Hitching Post swag. And of course now you do! Balla!

I'd like one please!

Geez. We were ribbing you that you didn't have a kill button with all of the Hitching Post swag. And of course now you do! Balla!

I'd like one please!
I felt so incomplete after you pointed it out....

Is the Kill button going to be the size of a dealer button or the size of your Hitching Post bounty chip ?

Waiting to see the no-kill art... would like a contrasting color, so that people can always tell at a glance that the kill is on.

(I'm sure there will be someone asking who raised, anyway...)

Waiting to see the no-kill art... would like a contrasting color, so that people can always tell at a glance that the kill is on.

(I'm sure there will be someone asking who raised, anyway...)
I was thinking about putting a live long horns head on it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom