Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold/No Mold Group (2 Viewers)

Really Excited about my Aria's tournament set coming, but already thinking about a Kodiak cash set in the future. Is this the first time anyone will have these? I was looking for pron or unboxing for the Kodiaks and could not find any.
I ordered a small cash set, but it was in the February group buy. So won’t have them for a while. I would guess someone ordered them in the January group buy.

Really interested in seeing pics of PCAs. I think I only saw 1 or 2 orders.

Really Excited about my Aria's tournament set coming, but already thinking about a Kodiak cash set in the future. Is this the first time anyone will have these? I was looking for pron or unboxing for the Kodiaks and could not find any.
I got a Kodiak cash set in this group buy, patiently waiting but will post pictures once I receive it.

Chips arrived today! Despite lots of packing material in the box, upon removing it I had about half of the 25 packs broken open. Don't know how much force it would take to break a Tina's Ceramic chip, but none of mine were broken thankfully!

Bellagio Chips box.jpg

Not the best picture, but good enough for now... here's the new set!

Bellagio Chips.jpg

Don't know how much force it would take to break a Tina's Ceramic chip, but none of mine were broken thankfully!
In the 1000's of TinaBot chips that I've purchased, I would say that all shipments were packed extremely well, but still had at least 2-4 rolls break open. However, only 1 single chip ever broke - and that's out of 1000's. So, it's not common (at least, not based on what I've seen).

Hot set! Hope you love those no molds!

In the 1000's of TinaBot chips that I've purchased, I would say that all shipments were packed extremely well, but still had at least 2-4 rolls break open. However, only 1 single chip ever broke - and that's out of 1000's. So, it's not common (at least, not based on what I've seen).

Hot set! Hope you love those no molds!
I rolled the dice on them since I had never touched a Tina chip of any variety, was debating samples but didn't want to wait longer. Just hoped for the best on the feel/texture/sound. I really like them, very happy with the choice.

I've got my Harbor Freight apache case ready to go whenever the new trays arrive from Justin next :)

I rolled the dice on them since I had never touched a Tina chip of any variety, was debating samples but didn't want to wait longer. Just hoped for the best on the feel/texture/sound. I really like them, very happy with the choice.

I've got my Harbor Freight apache case ready to go whenever the new trays arrive from Justin next :)
I am very curious to hear how the textured no molds hold up over time. I know that the CM chips have been reported to lose their texture with regular use. I've used each of my sets once and haven't noticed anything, but over time, who knows.

I am very curious to hear how the textured no molds hold up over time. I know that the CM chips have been reported to lose their texture with regular use. I've used each of my sets once and haven't noticed anything, but over time, who knows.
I have had cards mold used for probably 20 games at 6hrs a game for the last year... absolutely no degradation from new.

Chips arrived today! Despite lots of packing material in the box, upon removing it I had about half of the 25 packs broken open. Don't know how much force it would take to break a Tina's Ceramic chip, but none of mine were broken thankfully!

The cheap sleeves holding the chips into barrels are extremely brittle. Many were broken when I opened my box, but most broke just taking them out and handling. Like you, I was initially worried but zero broken chips from my shipment.

I can't wait for the card molds to come. For those who got the Kodiaks, I think you'll be very pleased with them. I've gotten a few samples of chips and the printing isn't as crisp as I'd like due to how ceramics are printed; but, the custom Kodiak's I got from Tina looks great! Only thing is the $5000 chip colour is more red than pink

I have had cards mold used for probably 20 games at 6hrs a game for the last year... absolutely no degradation from new.
I can't wait for the card molds to come. For those who got the Kodiaks, I think you'll be very pleased with them. I've gotten a few samples of chips and the printing isn't as crisp as I'd like due to how ceramics are printed; but, the custom Kodiak's I got from Tina looks great! Only thing is the $5000 chip colour is more red than pink
Willing to share any pics?:D I am seriously considering buying a large cash set of Kodiaks, but I have yet to see a pic of an acutal chip.

I'm waiting for the entire set from the Jan group buy but I ended up getting a custom frac using the $5000 chip. All approved from tallsbutler :). The only thing is the pink is not as vibrant as I thought it would be but I didn't look too much into the limitations of Tina's products. It may cause trouble with $5 chip but I'll see once I get my entire set.
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 8.33.09 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-15 at 8.33.09 PM.jpeg

I'm waiting for the entire set from the Jan group buy but I ended up getting a custom frac using the $5000 chip. All approved from tallsbutler :). The only thing is the pink is not as vibrant as I thought it would be but I didn't look too much into the limitations of Tina's products. It may cause trouble with $5 chip but I'll see once I get my entire set.
View attachment 1119939View attachment 1119940
Oh, dang. Wish I knew that was an option.

View attachment 1119939View attachment 1119940
1681671358430.png

Just got back from my visit to the US to pick up my chips from my US address. They look fantastic. First game with them slotted for Friday Night with my regulars.
Thanks to the chip designers and to Justin for doing the group buys.
as a fellow Mirage stan, we need pics! also nice flex on the two addresses, top top if you will ;-)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom