Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold/No Mold Group (4 Viewers)

Just an FYI, the ports are backed up because of sea fog. Wonder if they might be delayed.
Shipments have been a little slower as of late. Usually 30 days almost on the nose was happening the last 8 months.

ill-wait.gif

Can't wait.. so looking forward to putting those Chips on the table felt.
Thanks for the update Jason.

Could we have a Monday update for both mold and non-mold chips??? Please!!!

Could we have a Monday update for both mold and non-mold chips??? Please!!!
If you ordered only no-mold, those chips have been sent out to you. If you ordered cards mold only or a combination we are still waiting on the chips to arrive. They are stateside just waiting on customs. Seems customs has been slowing the ports down lately. I will update once they arrive here in Texas

First pr0n post of the thread!
20230410_162908[1].jpg

I have more than this, but I ran out of spare trays. I LOVE these chips. At 10 grams they have a great feel, and not slippery at all. They really feel very close to clay chips with just hint of ceramic. Look great, shuffle great, cant wait to get them into play. This set will let me play everything from 5c/10c up to 1/3 or even higher with a short table.

I received mine on my way into work last night! The two seconds I stared at them after opening the box, they were stunning! Pics incoming.

Really Excited about my Aria's tournament set coming, but already thinking about a Kodiak cash set in the future. Is this the first time anyone will have these? I was looking for pron or unboxing for the Kodiaks and could not find any.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom