WSOP Secondary (Non-Hold-Em) Chips (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
We've seen quite a few people order replicas of the WSOP Main Event chips, but now that CPC is offering a 618 spot I'm curious as to why no one has replicated these chips?

s1734f3c1c4.jpg

Does it have anything to do with legal issues? I can't see how it would considering the recent CPS line and the other WSOP replicas out there. This is just purely out of curiosity.

Those are pretty cool looking chips. I wonder if its just because of the colors and not being able to match them super closely?

Mr. Cheese nailed it. ASM/CPCs color palette just wouldn't cut it IMO. I had a version mocked up and saved in the chip factory at CT for a long time.

The colors are one thing. Using Rio and WSOP on the inlay, not so much, but I assume you already knew that.

Edit: Damn, those chips are sexy!

The colors are one thing. Using Rio and WSOP on the inlay, not so much, but I assume you already knew that.

Edit: Damn, those chips are sexy!

Oh absolutely. I know that using WSOP or Rio anywhere on the inlay would be a big no-no.

i've mocked these up a bunch of times on the new chip factory. my versions are only slight different from yours Moscow, most noticeably the 5k.

kYZNumv.png

i still love these and i'd keep the color-matched inlay, but otherwise not try to stick to the WSOP design.

I think it's because anything along these lines produced by CPC (if they would even agree to do it at all*) would pale in comparison to what's already been done. They don't have the mold or color palette to pull it off.

*Back in the ASM-Portland days, I think JimB restricted links_slayer to using three-spots (vs four) on his WSOP primary tributes as an additional precautionary measure to not 'copy' the look of the originals.

We've seen quite a few people order replicas of the WSOP Main Event chips, but now that CPC is offering a 618 spot I'm curious as to why no one has replicated these chips?

s1734f3c1c4.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom