Wouldn't a shirt like this be awesome? (1 Viewer)

echoseven

Two Pair
Reaction score
Not sure if something like this would be possible given copyright stuff, but I would buy one if anyone made it a reality:

top-hat-cane-shirt.jpg

@Gear

When I was at Denver Meat-up last year, Chris (aka Gear) showed samples of his work including "one-off" t-shirts with custom printed labels. I can not speak for his willingness to make something like that but I think he can do it for a very reasonable price (for a one-off custom shirt). It can't hurt to ask.

DrStrange

Someone did an 'it's a Paulson Thing' shirts a couple of years ago. They were pretty good. Kind a similar. Had the hat and cane for the 'O' in Paulson

When I was at Denver Meat-up last year, Chris (aka Gear) showed samples of his work including "one-off" t-shirts with custom printed labels. I can not speak for his willingness to make something like that but I think he can do it for a very reasonable price (for a one-off custom shirt). It can't hurt to ask.
That's good to know, maybe I'll hit him up sometime.

Someone did an 'it's a Paulson Thing' shirts a couple of years ago. They were pretty good. Kind a similar. Had the hat and cane for the 'O' in Paulson
That sounds cool, I'll have to search around and see if I can dig that up.

and also, why is a Duck? Can we make shirt of this?

What is the mood like in Boston after being a total dick?

lol, fwiw, I would buy multi-shirts in different colors and multi-hoodies of the Paulson!! Maybe you can buy one for your coach!

Last edited:
and also, why is a Duck? Can we make shirt of this?

What is the mood like in Boston after being a total dick?

lol, fwiw, I would buy multi-shirts in different colors and multi-hoodies of the Paulson!! Maybe you can buy one for your coach!
Ween are big pats fans . brown is in Rhode Island, part of New England, patriot nation, embarking on a new mission. The blitz for 6

Do you have a high res AI file?

No, I just grabbed a picture of a WTHC chip (pretty low res) and pulled out the text in Photoshop, then overlaid that on a t-shirt pic. I don't really have the skills in AI to recreate the artwork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom