Legal help: copyright (1 Viewer)

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Given the recent events involving our favorite chip-guide-that-shall-not-be-named, the bullying threats and actions done by its owners towards our members and other people over the last years by invoking copyright claims on images they do not own copyright for, then refusing to take them down after the proper copyright owners have requested it, I was wondering whether we had any lawyers here who would be willing to take a pro-bono case to give these individuals legal hell, teach them a lesson (since nice words and explanations clearly do not get through), and finally put an end to this nonsense?

I can name 5 lawyers that will see this post and are very active on this site =) :love: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

None of them will reply, this thread will get nothing but crickets from them! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I can name 5 lawyers that will see this post and are very active on this site =) :love: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

None of them will reply, this thread will get nothing but crickets from them! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Lawyers love to do free work. It's a known fact. Money doesn't matter. They are literally monks with ballpoint pens...

Edit - wait. I'm thinking about monks with ball point pens. My bad.

As far as i know, you’re talking about a pretty specialized field here. You wouldn’t want a divorce lawyer or a wills and trusts guy taking your IP case.

I only do bird law....
Soooo, what can you do about some photos I'd like to have removed from the ChirpGuide? They have, without permission, posted very revealing photos of my Andean Cock-of-the-rock, one of my Dickcissel and wife's Swallow, her Bushtits and Boobies, and one of us enjoying a Rough-Faced Shag.

Well.... Once I got free help from a lawyer after a client ignored my invoices and reminders for months - suddenly it was paid. And that was business. This here is for the whole community.

From here on out, you must type:

Chip Guide®

Or they will come after you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom