With a budget around $1800 (2 Viewers)

SwissChip

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I searched for an alternative cash game set to my old, loved WTHC set, still in use.
The only condition was a clay chip.
I don't know why, but i am not a big fan of ceramic chips.

Here on PCF i found a waste amount of ideas and advices - thanks to you all!

I looked out for about 700 chips. A lot for a medium budget clay chip set.
There are not many options left, when it comes to under $3/pc.
So the best way for me in this case, was a stock set of CPCs.

Different mold-/color combinations are maybe an absolute no-go for many people, but for me, it feels right!

Fazit: (my personal opinion)
If you want invest time, you can slowly build your set with offers here on PCF.
If you want invest money, take $5k or more, buy your killer set. Play it for a while and relase them, or keep'em...
With a price tag around $1600, the CPCs are for sure a good choice.

Cheers!
IMG_4786.jpeg

IMG_4787.jpeg

IMG_4788.jpeg

IMG_4789.jpeg

In order to get 44mm chips ten years ago when JimB first offered them I got two racks even though at that time the only choice was A mold when my 39mm chips are all H mold. My guys have never said a thing about the mold difference. In my cash set my fracs are CPC FDL mold and all other chips RHC. Again, nothing but good comments on how well they fit together. You Do You! It’s all good!!!

I like it. I started purchasing some CSQ chips a few months ago, waiting to find more that I like at good prices, and it's moving a little slower then I hoped, so, I'm expanding it into a potential mixed mold set. The more I look and imagine the more I'm liking the idea. It's actually taking more work and imagination to do this then I had anticipated, but, it's fun to get samples and mix and match until I hit on something I like.

Nice work putting your art together!

I like it. I started purchasing some CSQ chips a few months ago, waiting to find more that I like at good prices, and it's moving a little slower then I hoped, so, I'm expanding it into a potential mixed mold set. The more I look and imagine the more I'm liking the idea. It's actually taking more work and imagination to do this then I had anticipated, but, it's fun to get samples and mix and match until I hit on something I like.

Nice work putting your art together!

There are so many different chip designs... as long as you like it.

Looking forward to get them in play! They must get rid of this "ridgid" feeling...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom