Windy Crest Poker Room Ceramic Cash Set (1 Viewer)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Working with @p5woody to design my custom ceramic and cash set. Starting on the cash set first. I'm looking for a clean and classic design and I think we are going in the right direction here. Steve has nailed it with elements from my logo with the suits around the outer ring of the chip as well as the extra wisps. I also like the octagon center, as I have two octagon tables. I'm looking here for feedback and suggestions on how to improve the look as I do not have an artistic bone in my body. Thanks in advance!
mockup2.png

I like the change, and really like the design. Nice work!!

Not sure which one I like better, to be honest. Both are nice, and I kinda liked the difference for the $100...it made it stand out as the "big" denom. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for black backgrounds, though. But the revision is consistent with the rest of the set, and fits in better.

Excellent job all around, though.(y) :thumbsup: It's a great concept, and good use of all of the available area. I also like the fact that it has a "solid" look to it. What are the plans for the rolling edge, and which manufacturer?

Darn it, I think I'm going to have to get in the line for @p5woody 's services.

Not sure which one I like better, to be honest. Both are nice, and I kinda liked the difference for the $100...it made it stand out as the "big" denom. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for black backgrounds, though. But the revision is consistent with the rest of the set, and fits in better.

Excellent job all around, though.(y) :thumbsup: It's a great concept, and good use of all of the available area. I also like the fact that it has a "solid" look to it. What are the plans for the rolling edge, and which manufacturer?

Darn it, I think I'm going to have to get in the line for @p5woody 's services.
I'm torn between the hundreds as well. The solid black is sweet, but I'm also one for consistency.

I haven't decided on the vendor. I'll be ordering prototypes before I decide for sure.

Really digging the design. Personally I'm not a fan of the 25¢ and $20 colors. As the $1 has blue I think it'd be nice to have a $20 in a different shade. (Yellow or orange).

Really digging the design. Personally I'm not a fan of the 25¢ and $20 colors. As the $1 has blue I think it'd be nice to have a $20 in a different shade. (Yellow or orange).
I want a grey/charcoal 25. I agree, it's not my favorite, what would you suggest?

Also the 20 needs a color change as well - happy to hear your input.

I want a grey/charcoal 25. I agree, it's not my favorite, what would you suggest?

Also the 20 needs a color change as well - happy to hear your input.

I like the grey, just maybe not the purple on it. Maybe something brighter to contrast against the grey. Pink/orange/yellow would all work nicely IMO. (Depending on what you did with the $20)

alternate 25¢ , $1 and $20

original

mockup2.png

new
mockup2-2.png

Last edited:
alternate 25¢ , $1 and $20

original

View attachment 37823

new
View attachment 37822
I'm liking the orange $.25 and the updated $20 - I like the original $1 with the darker blue. The only concern I would have is that there might not be enough contrast on the faint background lines for the $20? It looks almost like a solid yellow background.

The $.25 is the only one I still don't love. Can we try a different base color? How about a couple mock-ups with shades of pink? Pink base with either purple-ish, green, grey as the secondary color? Maybe one of these shades?

oiling2.jpg
detail_01.jpg

Pink - even though the $.25 and the $20 would not be on the table together, as a set the orange and yellow are too similar.

Watch the yellow and brown $20... those shades can have serious issues translating to CMYK.

I like that .25 a lot better and would not be opposed to the orange $20

If we could go a couple shades darker on the grey - I think we have a winner. Like fossil, anchor or lead on this photo.

color-thesaurus-correct-names-grey-shades.jpg

Blue .25c with yellow or orange accents. Keep the 20 from post #26 and the normal 1, 5, and 100

The $20 looks much better. Now I guess the questions remains - do I need a different color on the red? Or leave it as black? Would the light grey from the first $20 do it justice - or does the black on red work better? The $5 and $100 are the only two that use black......thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom