Windy Crest Poker Room Ceramic Cash Set (1 Viewer)

I know the 1 and 20 are different shades of blue (the accent I mean) but I liked the 20 better when it was grey so all the accent colors are different from every other chips accent color.

Here is the $5 with gray

View attachment 38076
Okay, last edit. Keep the black on the $5. Move the purple to the yellow and go with the pink and grey from post #17. I don't know how you can adjust colors, but if you can make the purple Pantone 268 my wife swears they will go perfectly together with that yellow (LSU alumni). It's a win for everyone (y) :thumbsup:;)

I know the 1 and 20 are different shades of blue (the accent I mean) but I liked the 20 better when it was grey so all the accent colors are different from every other chips accent color.
Thanks. My wife (the designer in the house) said the same thing. I think swapping the grey and purple on the frac and the $20 with close this out. If not, that orange and grey $20 still has potential :whistle: :whistling:

testd-3d mockup.png

I'm loving the latest version. I hope samples will be made available, I'd definitely like to purchase a set.

I'm loving the latest version. I hope samples will be made available, I'd definitely like to purchase a set.
Do people offer samples for ceramics? If so - I'd be happy to offer them. I still have a tourney set in the works, when that is done I post a thread!

Do people offer samples for ceramics? If so - I'd be happy to offer them. I still have a tourney set in the works, when that is done I post a thread!

Ceramic chips aren't made as often so I think that's why we don't see as many sample sets available. I've got a beautiful Deja Vu ceramic sample chip set and Mr. Tree's Paymaster ceramics on order though so its not abnormal to offer samples if you wanted to. I'm sure others would love the opportunity to have them as well :)

This year we already have like 10 members that are in the process of offering sample sets, so why not?

Lol I'll definitely be in for a sample set, these look pretty damn nice

That yellow looks fantastic. Sorry if I missed it mentioned elsewhere - are these Game On?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom